Plax wants more Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plax wants more Money

He's not participating in mini-camp. He’s definitely underpaid so I understand but any fan doesn’t want to see this. I think if he’s healthy with a consistent quarterback he would have some of the best numbers in the league. He’s got his attitude but he makes big plays and doesn’t hide in big spots, which is why I would keep him happy. Hard to find those kind of players.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...ere-we-go.html

What is it with WRs hating their teams this offseason? Chad Johnson, Anquan Boldin, and now Plax.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

1) Bolden is underpaid on a team with enough of a financial problem to have them go under.

2) Chad is playing for a pothetic franchise that doesnt give a crap about it's players anyway.

3) Not sure about Plax. Hell he won a Super Bowl, is an All Pro Calliber player. Why should he hold out? Negociate with the team during the season. Why screw up a good thing?
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

1. Bolden got disrespected by his franchise
        2. Ocho is just greedy
        3. Plax just wants his value.

Comment

Pay the man! Anquan Boldin deserves to be paid also.

Comment

Yeah the damn Cards are ****in up. but idk what theyre gna do? how are they so damn strapped for cash??

Yeah idk what Chad Johnson's problem is, I understand tryin to light a fire under management's ass but he's just hurting the team.

Plax is pretty damn good. I'd pay him if I was them, but I think he's dumb for copying ocho cinco, that **** never helps.

Comment

Ocho is cancer.

Comment

Working...
              X