Saints' Smith Gets Paid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints' Smith Gets Paid!

With all of the news of players not getting their due and skipping mandatories, Will Smith (not the actor) has inked a 6 year, 70 million dollar deal, making him the third highest paied defensive end in the NFL. Smith was a first round pick out of Ohio State in 2004.

He only put up 7.5 sacks last season. This seems like a bit much.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

There is no e in paid

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
        There is no e in paid
        Thanks for getting my error. Spelling isn't my strong point lol.

Comment

I think the New Orleans D-Line is gonna be awesome this year if Sedrick Ellis can play 3-technique well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
            I think the New Orleans D-Line is gonna be awesome this year if Sedrick Ellis can play 3-technique well enough.
            Maybe not this year, but possibly next year, we can expect New Orleans to have an awesome line.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
              I agree. Unless the Charles Grant situation gets in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                Thanks for getting my error. Spelling isn't my strong point lol.
                Hell. I'm 25 with a 144 IQ and I cant spell for crap. As evidenced by the amount of misspellings in my latest Mock.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I can't spell for **** either so don't feel bad.

Smith is a pretty good player but I don't know if he is worth that kind of dough.

Comment

Get Firefox, it has a spell check built in.

Comment

Pass rushers in the NFL have become the starting pitchers of baseball and the big men of basketball. Being decent gets you big dollars. Will Smith is far better than decent just saying that it's one of those positions so highly sought after that salaries are ballooned.
                      Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                      The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                      THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                      THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

And Tommy Kelly is above the law.

Comment

Im sure the Saints weakness at DT really had to due with his not-so glorious numbers. I really the Ellis pick and should have a hell of a pass rush next year. I actually agree with Puppy puncher. damn it feels wrong

Comment

This thread makes me want to see Han****!
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

The actual terms of this contract are 7 years and $63 million. Never trust initial reports of contracts as they tend to be wrong.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                              X