Bently Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bently Released

According to Channel 8 News in Cleveland Browns Center LeCharles Bently was unwilling to take a job as a backup this season and was released by the Browns.

If Bently was unwilling to work for the spot he is unfit to be on the roster.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

More on this subject

http://cle.scout.com/a.z?s=149&p=2&c=761461
    Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

I wonder if another team will take a risk on him given the injury concerns.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

A team like Denver should take a chance on him...

Comment

I hope Atlanta takes a look. we could use a good interior lineman like him if we got him to return to form.

Founder of ScarDraft
          Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Florio from PFT says he thinks the Vikings are going to make a run at him. I would definetly take him as an insurance policy and backup to Birk his first year and than a possible starter after Birk's contract is up after this season. I don't know if he would want to sign to be a backup though.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
              Florio from PFT says he thinks the Vikings are going to make a run at him. I would definetly take him as an insurance policy and backup to Birk his first year and than a possible starter after Birk's contract is up after this season. I don't know if he would want to sign to be a backup though.
              Bentley might be a better player than Birk actually if healthy. Birk is such a leader in the locker room though...We wouldn't be able to bench him.

Comment

Saints would be a great fit. props

Comment

if in Minnesota he'll be a RG starter.

Founder of ScarDraft
                  Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Agreed at RG. Bentley had the versatility to play anywhere on the interior line. What does he have now? We don't know.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Hmm, possibly. He would have obviously take the job away from Herrera who actually played pretty well and earned himself a 5yr 15 million dollar contract.

Comment

Torn patellar tendons are the toughest injurys to come back from. I tore mine freshman year and haven't been able to play football since. Does anybody know of a player that has come back and been successful after this injury? I know Cadillac Williams tore his...How has his progress been?

Comment

There's hopes he may be active starting mid-2008 season.

How many years ago did you tear yours? We don't have any timeframe to crosscheck "Freshman year" against.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I tore a bunch of mine in 00, had surgery. I think I tore the muscle in my knee and have been walking around with a torn muscle in my knee for 8 years.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                              There's hopes he may be active starting mid-2008 season.

How many years ago did you tear yours? We don't have any timeframe to crosscheck "Freshman year" against.
                              3 years ago. Still isn't 100%. I can't even do squats without worrying I am going to hurt it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X