Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke #28
    replied
    I have to agree with Jackson choice, but I also agree with PP about Gholstons motor

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Chris Long and Vernon Gholston aren't DEs in the schemes they will play in.
    True but they were drafted as DEs. And rush linebackers have a lot of the same responsibilities as defensive ends.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied

I chose Gholsron because if he played DE in a 3-4 he'd be ******. Haha, got around answering that one.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Chris Long and Vernon Gholston aren't DEs in the schemes they will play in.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    I'm saying Gholston because of his motor and he'll be frustrated having to face better athletes at LT.

Leave a comment:

• TRICKaz
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    Now we're back into the good ****. We will pick all the DEs picked in round one. They are Chris Long, Vernon Gholston, Derrick Harvey, and Lawrence Jackson. Glad to be back to debatable positions.

My choice is Jackson but it's by default as I really can't see any of the other three busting.
    I agree completely. I think Phillip Merling was better, and still on the board. Im sure someone's going to say Harvey cuz he's inconsistent but I don't think so. Same with Gholston but his role at OSU was to blame for that.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    started a poll More Likely to Bust - DEs

More Likely to Bust - DEs

Chris Long
    6.25%
    Vernon Gholston
    37.50%
    Derrick Harvey
    31.25%
    Lawrence Jackson
    25.00%
    Now we're back into the good ****. We will pick all the DEs picked in round one. They are Chris Long, Vernon Gholston, Derrick Harvey, and Lawrence Jackson. Glad to be back to debatable positions.

My choice is Jackson but it's by default as I really can't see any of the other three busting.
Working...
X