More Likely to Bust - DTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Likely to Bust - DTs

Continuing the series is one I think could get some good arguments going. The choices are Glenn Dorsey, Sedrick Ellis, Kentwan Balmer, Trevor Laws, and Jason Jones.
    Glenn Dorsey
    6.25%
    Sedrick Ellis
    6.25%
    Kentwan Balmer
    50.00%
    Trevor Laws
    12.50%
    Jason Jones
    25.00%

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Sedrick Ellis, plays for USC and is a better 1 than 3 technique.

Comment

Balmer. One year wonder with a lukewarm work ethic. Although, if he does thrive in the NFL the Niners are set down the middle with Willis and KB for a decade.

Laws as the anti-bust. A good pick by the Eagles.
      Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
      The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
      THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
      THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

^^^
        Agreed
        sigpic

Comment

Hate to be a member of a bandwagon, but ^^ agree

Comment

I thought Jason Jones played DE

Comment

Jason Jones does play DE, and Balmer is going to play DE too. I would say Balmer, but since he'll play DE and everyone else voted him, I'll say Dorsey. All because of injury.

Comment

I saw Balmer and was about to choose and then saw Jason Jones. He is the most overhyped small school prospect in the draft. Scott Wright talked this guy up some much I thought they were dating. Then comes the senior bowl. He got pushed around like a Wal-Mart shopping cart. Big tackles like Gosder Cerilus were able to dominate him. He showed a lack of intensity, motor, and heart. But hey, just my two cents. It's free.

Comment

I say Kentwan Balmer

Comment

Is jones even a Tackle? I thought he was D-End.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                      Is jones even a Tackle? I thought he was D-End.
                      I thought so too but his official draft position (which I've been going with to avoid classification issues) said defensive tackle. I think he projects to end in the NFL.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

OK. Something in one classification said an undersized D-Tackle was a MLB one year so it wouldnt surprise me.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                          OK. Something in one classification said an undersized D-Tackle was a MLB one year so it wouldnt surprise me.
                          Jameel McClain is currently playing ILB for the Ravens.

Comment

Working...
                          X