Colvin signs with the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colvin signs with the...

Former Patriots Outside Linebacker Roosavelt Colvin signs with the Houston Texans as seen on ESPN First Take.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

If the Texans cornerback situation gels (doubtful) they could actually compete for the best defense in the NFL. Hopefully Colvin can stay healthy for them.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I think the only reason were talking about this is because NOTHING is going on in the NFL right now. I mean, this guy got dumped by the Patriots and their OLBers weren't the best when they released him. He had a foot injury last year and yes he may contribute but this isn't that big of a deal.

But! He could help out that pass rush.

Comment

The Pats released him because of cap, injury, and the intention to draft a LB, not due to a lack of talent. He'll be a full time starter for the Texans

Comment

I like this pickup a lot by the Texans as I love Colvin when he was here in Chicago
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
            I like this pickup a lot by the Texans as I love Colvin when he was here in Chicago
            He's not the same player he was though. I give him a 50-50 chance to stay healthy.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Even still, he's got to be an upgrade over Adibi, who I'm pretty sure was going to start.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                Even still, he's got to be an upgrade over Adibi, who I'm pretty sure was going to start.
                He's not an upgrade over Adibi if he's injured.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

The texans will now have (at LB) Xavier Adibi, DeMeco Ryans and Rosevelt Colvin. It will be a very talented LBer core lets just hope they can stay healthy because I have the texans in one of my fantasy leagues im in

Comment

The Pats released him because of cap, injury, and the intention to draft a LB, not due to a lack of talent. He'll be a full time starter for the Texans
                    I like the player and the situation, I'm just saying it's getting blown up a little bigger then it would be if it was during the middle of free agency or something. He's a good player but at 30 and with injury problems, he probably won't make as big of an impact if he were 3 or 5 years younger.

Comment

The starters had already been announced as Greenwood and Diles outside of Demeco. I really have no idea where Colvin will fit though.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                        The texans will now have (at LB) Xavier Adibi, DeMeco Ryans and Rosevelt Colvin. It will be a very talented LBer core lets just hope they can stay healthy because I have the texans in one of my fantasy leagues im in
                        Greenwood?

Comment

lol obviously we're talking about this cuz nothing else is going on.

Anyhoo all Colvin really needs to do is relieve the double team off of mario williams. I like the signing

Comment

They also get championship experience, and a locker room player with a winning attitude.

Comment

Working...
                            X