Javon Walker found unconscious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javon Walker found unconscious!

Oakland Raiders WR Javon Walker was found unconscious on a Las Vegas street at 7:19 a.m. Monday morning. Initial reports say he was robbed. Walker was taken to a hospital after being found.

Hopefully he will be ok.

With the #1 Pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select...

Comment

That sucks. I was already unsure whether he would come back from his knee injury. Now this?

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I wouldn't normally laugh at someone in this situation but.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Denver will see you on Monday night, week 1.

Comment

It seems that the he has fractured his orbital bone (alson known as the eye socket.)
          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

This makes me even more confident in my prediction that Javon Walker will do nothing this season.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              This makes me even more confident in my prediction that Javon Walker will do nothing this season.
              Getting beat up on the streets of Las Vegas counts as doing something.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                I wouldn't normally laugh at someone in this situation but.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Denver will see you on Monday night, week 1.
                I wouldn't normally laugh at a person getting beaten unconscious for material things either.

But I can defenitly see how this is absolutely hilarious, even more if he was straight murder. Great sense of humor buddy, way to go!

Comment

Because he was beaten and robbed on a street?

Comment

Well, it's not like this was in anyone's control. I mean, it's not like Walker said "HEY. YOU. MUG ME."
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

why would someone who just signed a $60 Million Dollar Contract that is national news go to a city that is run by the mob and has a lot of crime that goes unsolved when it comes to millionaires so soon after having his name in the limelight? That doesnt make sense. He isnt Brett Favre or Charles Barkley who are either loved or respected. Doesnt make sense.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

haha so any rich athlete/celeb who isn't A list shouldn't even step foot in Las Vegas? There is La Cosa Nostra in pretty much every major American city in the United States, and in any city across the globe there is gangland crime. Should these guys just buy big screens and watch Scarface and play Madden till the fans select them to a couple all star games and they feel confident that some random **** tard doesn't say "hey that guy didn't get 10 TD's and 1000 yards last season I have no respect for him let's kick his ass and rob him"?

and draft kid take it easy. Western culture is completely based on the pleasure and misery of others whether it be sports, media or whatever. we're completely desensitized and detached and really if someone isn't in my immediate circle of family and friends and it isn't the murder of innocents, rape, crimes against children or sick austrian incestual fathers/husbands sadly I don't really give a ****, and even more sadly I think that's true for majority of the population. I think jimmy was just having an innocent laugh because some arrogant athlete who thinks he owns the world cause people like to watch him catch passes got taken down a peg, I don't think he is genuinely stoked about the fact that a human was beaten unconscious.
                        Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                        The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                        THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                        THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

and that's my quasi-rant for the day
                          Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                          The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                          THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                          THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Poor guy. Walker has had a tough go since coming into the spotlight.

Comment

lmao im sorry but I thot this was pretty funny too. lol if I was walker I WOULD have said, hey mug me. **** oakland lol

Comment

Working...
                              X