Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons release..

Jimmy Williams.

I though he was at least good enough to play safety. I guess not.

Top 3 pick in 2009.

"Another brutal pick by former GM Rich McKay falls by the wayside. The 2006 second-round round pick was once thought to have top-10 talent, but he's proven too slow to play cornerback and not tough enough to play safety. He should still get a second chance elsewhere."

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/...svc=7&cxcat=21
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Wow. I'm actually very shocked. I thought of him as a good talent out of Virginia Tech and I know he had a rough two years but that is only two years. He should have had a little more time to develop. He hasn't had a successful career by any means but he could've had another season or two to work out his problems.

Comment

I could see KC picking him up

Comment

Hopefully the steelers pick him up and play him at FS

Comment

I could see Cleveland take a look at him.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Doesn't this dude have character issues? I wouldn't mind the Vikings taking a look at him. He could be a good cover-2 corner...

Comment

Never mind. I just read he showed up weighing over 230 pound and has been arrested multiple times.

Comment

he sucks

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Methinks I'm betting against any V-Tech player the Falcons draft from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                    Hopefully the steelers pick him up and play him at FS
                    Terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post

he sucks
                      I must say other than the words that is quite disterbing.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

wow. not surprised. he wasn't tough enough for S and couldn't cover for CB. not worth the pick and we're getting rid of bad characters (and V-techs.)

Founder of ScarDraft
                        Writer for Drafttek

Comment

In the 2009 NFL draft the Atlanta Falcons select Victor "Macho" Harris - Virginia Tech
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

The V-Tech Football players should take after their Softball team. They have a great work ethic, great sportsmanship, great athletes, and had great characters. If their football team was like that they would have a lot more success and a lot better reputation.

Comment

I thought jimmy williams had great potential...maybe that was the jimmy williams on the seahawks...i dont know

Comment

Working...
                              X