Cardinals Arrington was arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals Arrington was arrested

Yet another professional athlete got arrested. Cardinals RB J.J. Arrington was arrested after a fight at a nightclub in North Carolina. Can't these guys find anything to do with their time besides get in trouble?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Don't you think it's possible that some drunk guy has recognised him and started having a go at him? While we all know that the best thing to do is to walk away, that's not always possible.
    The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.

Comment

He is a great returner but needs to stay out of trouble. Also pro sports players are put under a magnifying glass when it comes to crime. Its almost unfair that they get judged so quicky. There are more good players in teh NFL than bad.

Comment

Arrington isn't very valuable to the Cardinals, despite being a 2nd round pick. He'll probably be released after this incident, unless he gets cleared of charges.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by DistantRam View Post
          Don't you think it's possible that some drunk guy has recognised him and started having a go at him? While we all know that the best thing to do is to walk away, that's not always possible.
          Maybe it's just me, but i can never recognize athletes out of uniform, and I doubt many people outside of the hardcore nuts, could*.

*Exception to Matt Stafford, since he looks like a huge dork, and Joe Cox (UGA backup QB) because he's one of, if not the only redhead on the team.

Comment

I'm pretty sure most people in Arizona wouldn't recognize backup RB JJ Arrington let alone in NC.

Comment

No. It's JJ Arrington not Brett Favre.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

What's the big deal about clubs? I have never been to one and have no desire to go to one. What are these peoples fascination?
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                  What's the big deal about clubs? I have never been to one and have no desire to go to one. What are these peoples fascination?
                  Sex. Drugs. Alchohol. Fame.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Sex. Meeting women.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

1) You can meet women anywhere. Sure they where clothes but still.

2) You can drink at home.

3) Fame? They have it. No need to screw u and lose money to get more.

4) Drugs? Do them at home.

5) Sex? Your rich and famous. Go on the street and get a woman. Don't need a club for that.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I agree, I've only been to a strip club twice, and to be honest I find the girls disgusting.

Comment

I agree there's more good than bad but it just seems like so many are getting arrested. They give these young guys all this money and they don't know what to do with themselves. I think they should implement some type of mentor program for rookies as childish as it sounds
                          Check out my new site Today!
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

1) You can meet women anywhere. Sure they where clothes but still.

2) You can drink at home.

3) Fame? They have it. No need to screw u and lose money to get more.

4) Drugs? Do them at home.

5) Sex? Your rich and famous. Go on the street and get a woman. Don't need a club for that.
                            People go to clubs to get laid. Even women. It is a more lubricated environment socially because of the alchohol and you women don't put their guard up as much.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I have a simple answer to that for these men and women that do that when they want to get in trouble. Hand And Vibrator. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X