Tommie Harris signs 4 year extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Harris has really good strength too though. Not better than Williams, but it is pretty damn good for a 3T.

And if we are talking about a more complete player, it has to be Harris. He is also a great run stuffer. The difference here than Williams has over Harris vs. the run is pretty small.

Well obviously I don't see Harris every week like I do K-Will which is why I favor him. I do know in the two games Harris played the Vikings he was non-existant.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
      Well obviously I don't see Harris every week like I do K-Will which is why I favor him. I do know in the two games Harris played the Vikings he was non-existant.
      Call me crazy but don't you think Minny would double team Harris? And that is pretty easy to do when you have the best center in football.

And wasn't Harris injured last year?

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that in a few games Kevin Williams was probably non-existent too right? Every player has those games.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Call me crazy but don't you think Minny would double team Harris? And that is pretty easy to do when you have the best center in football.

And wasn't Harris injured last year?

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that in a few games Kevin Williams was probably non-existent too right? Every player has those games.
        Did you just call Birk the best center in football? I'm a Viking fan and don't even agree with that. Def top 5 though.

He was injured but played in every game...

I really don't think K-Will was ever non-existent...He makes an impact stopping the run every game.

Comment

K-Will even scores TD's....2 INT's both TD's. Should have been 3 but one was called back on a bull**** call. K-Will lost his breath for nothing and had to leave the game lol...

Comment

Harris isn't as strong as KW, but Williams is no where near as quick or explosive as Harris.

I wouldn't say he's a lot better, but Harris is for sure better (when healthy).

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
              Did you just call Birk the best center in football? I'm a Viking fan and don't even agree with that. Def top 5 though.
              Who's a better center than Matt Birk? Kreutz? Mangold?

I'l take Birk anyday. Best center in football W00t

Comment

Olin Kreutz or Jeff Saturday > Matt Birk

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                  Olin Kreutz or Jeff Saturday > Matt Birk
                  Meh it's debateable. They are all definatley in that 1st tier of centers.

Alex Mack, as soon as he is drafted and assuming he plays better next year, gets in that first tier or is extremely close to it. That's how good I think he is.

Comment

Jeff Saturday is #1 to me. I guess Birk is #2....

Comment

Minnesota runs the Cover-2, they should favor someone like Harris over Kevin Williams because he is a better pass rusher. The UT is arguably the most important position in the Cover-2.

Comment

Yeah the Bears finally made a smart move!
                        Check out my new site Today!
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                        X