Dr. Z picks Vikings to win it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Z picks Vikings to win it all

I like the state of Minnesota but I usually root against hype.

I think they're dangerous but Jackson will keep them from reaching this level. Just about what most people think.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

I agree.

They don't have a QB that can carry this team. And the QB doesn't even need to "carry" the team...just manage the game. Still, no one on the roster capable of that...unless perhaps JDB steps in.

*ETA - And no. None of the QB's are even as good as Trent Dilfer was when he "managed" the Ravens to the Super Bowl. I've never liked Dr. "Cra-Z" anyway.
    Last edited by Warpig; 06-20-2008, 03:55 PM.
    "I love me some me!"

Comment

He should hand over his PhD then. Inconsistent secondary, QB, WR's, and the right side of their offensive line. The Vikings are good but Dallas, New York, Green Bay, and then it's a toss up between between Minny, N.O., Carolina, Tampa, Washington, and Seattle. Minnesota looks really good on paper but we'll see.

Comment

I disagree, heavily.

Comment

If the Vikings win the Super Bowl I am President Bush.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
            You probably would have said that last year if Z picked the Giants to win it...seriously. Who the F predicted the Giants to win the Super Bowl?
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Dr Z is a moron. He picked the Dolphins to make it to the Superbowl the year they signed Caulpepper. I have so little respect for that man's opinion.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                Dr Z is a moron. He picked the Dolphins to make it to the Superbowl the year they signed Caulpepper. I have so little respect for that man's opinion.
                Well I tell you what I do like hearing something different. Then again, Skip Bayless and Woody Paige need to find their own island to live on because they can't even spell "a-c-c-u-r-a-c-y"

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                  If Your Bush Then I'm Al Gore

Comment

Screw you guys I want in on this too

Comment

I would love to see them make the playoffs first. The NFC north is anyones for the taking but I dont think they'll win the division. I think the run game will come back to earth. I like the new in FA and in the draft but I dont see them beating the elite teams.
                      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                        I would love to see them make the playoffs first. The NFC north is anyones for the taking but I dont think they'll win the division. I think the run game will come back to earth. I like the new in FA and in the draft but I dont see them beating the elite teams.
                        lol the NFC North IS NOT anyone's for the taking. I hate this phrase and I've heard it a lot on ESPN about the North and it simply isn't true.

This is a 2 horse race between Green Bay and Minnesota.

Comment

Yeah it really is. Chicago is in shambles. Detroit always has and will be. Im picking Green Bay because I beleive Aaron Rodgers will tear it tp, and the rest of the team will continue to just do what they do

Comment

Now that is what I like to see...It is actually a realistic possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
                              Yeah it really is. Chicago is in shambles. Detroit always has and will be. Im picking Green Bay because I beleive Aaron Rodgers will tear it tp, and the rest of the team will continue to just do what they do
                              I 100% agree. Aaron Rodgers is going to shock a lot of people at how good he is. Ryan Grant and Brandon Jackson have a ton of upside next year.

The Jason Taylor trade is inevitable...I think GB should offer their 3rd round pick for him.

If Parcells doesn't accept it, then he's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                              X