What articles do you all want to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What articles do you all want to see?

I was wondering what articles would you all like to see written. Maybe something you want another POV from or something like that. Post your comments here and I'll see what I can do.

I want to see creative articles. I want to see articles where logical statements are made, backed up, and make me think about things.

That's for you to figure out. I also like the element of not knowing what an article is about and then getting into it.

Requesting an article, then you writing about it, doesn't seem geniune from a reader's perspective because it wasnt your idea to write it.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      I want to see creative articles. I want to see articles where logical statements are made, backed up, and make me think about things.

That's for you to figure out. I also like the element of not knowing what an article is about and then getting into it.

Requesting an article, then you writing about it, doesn't seem geniune from a reader's perspective because it wasnt your idea to write it.
      I agree but I was just trying to reach out. Sometimes sites don't satisfy everybody so I was just wanting to see if anybody had any requests. I agree with you though.

Comment

I don't know... Off season predictions, breakout seasons.

It's really better if you come up with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
          I don't know... Off season predictions, breakout seasons.

It's really better if you come up with yourself.
          ORIGINIAL!!!!!!!
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yes mein fuhrer.

Comment

Write an article on how you could possibly think Troy Smith is going to be a better QB than Tarvaris Jackson.

Comment

Do you have a coach's X's and O's knowledge?

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                  Do you have a coach's X's and O's knowledge?
                  Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                    Write an article on how you could possibly think Troy Smith is going to be a better QB than Tarvaris Jackson.
                    Calm down. I never once said that. I need to see Jackson and Smith next season as starters to 1. See Smith actually play and 2. See if Jackson has what it takes to lead a team.

Comment

you suck as a writer if you have to ask what you should write about

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                        Yes mein fuhrer.
                        its should be

Ja mein Führer.

Yall dang americans (jk) dont have a goshdang ü

Comment

How about top ten prospects for the 2010 or 2011 draft?

Comment

Something creative would be cool - if I had the time, I'd post my 2013 NFL predictions, where Alex Smith takes steroids to make his hands larger and becomes a great QB, taking the 49ers to the Super Bowl against the Patriots, coached by Emmitt Smith (the NFL penalized the Pats after finding a top-secret tape, and removed Belichick and replaced him with Emmitt)
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Actually, I may just do that after the season previews.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X