More Likely to Bust - LBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Likely to Bust - LBs

We'll go with everyone taken in the first two rounds. They are Keith Rivers, Jerod Mayo, Curtis Lofton, and Jordan Dizon.
    Keith Rivers
    0.00%
    Jerod Mayo
    11.11%
    Curtis Lofton
    11.11%
    Jordan Dizon
    77.78%

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

I chose Dizon. He's vastly undersized.

My reasons are cases why the others aren't bust prone. Mayo is extremely athletic and is a tough nose SEC linebackers. Lofton is a pure thumper. He's very talented and not as athletic Mayo but tougher and smarter. Rivers is a very fast weak side 'backer and a solid tackler. He also has a high football IQ.

Comment

Jordan Dizon

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
        I chose Dizon. He's vastly undersized.

My reasons are cases why the others aren't bust prone. Mayo is extremely athletic and is a tough nose SEC linebackers. Lofton is a pure thumper. He's very talented and not as athletic Mayo but tougher and smarter. Rivers is a very fast weak side 'backer and a solid tackler. He also has a high football IQ.
        He only scored a 12 or 13 on the wonderlic. The wonderlic is of football knowlage and of regular knowlage.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
          He only scored a 12 or 13 on the wonderlic. The wonderlic is of football knowlage and of regular knowlage.
          I read much into the Wonderlic. When he's dropping back in coverage or reading the RB out of the backfield he knows what to do.

Comment

And...most LBers should know how to do that

Comment

I dare anyone not to vote Dizon.

Comment

Dizon

It depends.....what are they trying to bust??

Comment

I don't think he will but I could see Rivers busting simply because OMGOMGOMG "he is so NFL-ready", "he can't miss", "he's gonna step in and be dominant right away" etc etc.. I think he'll be a star linebacker for years to come but the bar is quite high, given that he's a linebacker chosen in the first half of the first round and not only does everyone and their dog think he's going to step in for the first snap on opening day and be a force for years to come, but he's a kid in his early twenties whose character is supposed to nullify out all the primadonna and "bad boy" personalities that have dominated the Bengals locker room for the past few seasons and usher in a new era. Lotta pressure for a young kid, but from what I hear he has a great head on his shoulders.
                  Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                  The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                  THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                  THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

I chose Lofton because:
                    a)Dizon was a reach, and we all know that, so everyone will choose him in this poll and I want to be different
                    b)Atlanta chose Curtis Lofton, so he'll flop just because it's an Atlanta pick.

Comment

Mayo is a #10 overall pick going to a 3-4 defense and he can't take on blockers. I never understood this pick.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                      X