Walter's Tampa Bay Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's Tampa Bay Analysis

Walter typo: Adams was 4th pick in 2007...and Kevin Carter is still on the team

http://www.walterfootball.com/offseason2008tb.php

Solid job Walter. For the most part I agree with you. A few things though.

Yeah Galloway is getting older, but he has shown absolutely no signs of losing speed. Could it happen this year? Maybe, maybe not. It's a guessing game and it isn't something we will know until the season starts.

I think you forgot to mention the progression of Luke McCown, though understandable. He progressed very nicely last year and was very productive in the game vs. NO (went 23-23). He could be the franchise QB, but only time will tell.

That said, I still think Garcia has a solid arm and I don't think his age will affect that or his decision making. The progression of the Tampa OL in pass pro should only help him.

We'll see if Michael Clayton can come back. He is reportedly in great shape, but like you I have my reservations. Bryant and Stovall also look good in practice, but I want to see how they do in the preseason before I make any calls on them.

You hit the Tampa defense spot on. Should be dominant again. I agree with you that Gaines will register double digit sacks. Tampa only gets better with depth and we willl see if Dre Moore, Jovan Haye, and Greg Peterson (who I was really high on last year) can make contributions.

Aqib Talib excites me. I really think I underrated his play, I know you where more high on him than I was.

Anyways I think you are giving the offense a really hard time, but I honestly can't see us being worse than last year because of our OL and we will gain great field position with KR Dexter Jackson.

As far as the star ratings here is what I think of my team...bolded is where I disagree.

QB: 3
    RB: 3
    WR: 2
    OL: 4
    DL: 4
    LB: 4
    DB: 4
    ST: 5
    Coaching: 5 (come on...Gruden and Kiffin are incredible...also the best DB coach in the NFL with Raheem Morriss...our future defensive coordinator)
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 06-22-2008, 04:07 AM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I really thought about giving TB coaches a 5... I was torn.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

And I don't know why I thought Adams was No. 2. Weird.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Glad you liked it though.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Good. I have Tampa winning it all so I hope everything will be up to par.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
          X