Ahmad Bradshaw in Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Bradshaw in Jail

Ahmad Bradshaw is in a virginia jail for breaking probation. He was on probation for stealing someones play station at Marshall. Before that he was kicked off Virginia's team for underaged drinking.
    http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...dshaw-in-jail/

Don't care. He's obviously immature and is just a headache to the Giants, or at least he would if I was running the Giants.

Comment

This is old news and it's for charges he incurred before joining the Giants and that the Giants knew about before they drafted him. It's no big deal.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Yes this came out long before the draft, but Back up CB Geoff Pope i believe is also still in jail after assaulting the son of a local Detroit news reporter and splitting the son's head open with a champaign bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
          Don't care. He's obviously immature and is just a headache to the Giants, or at least he would if I was running the Giants.
          And you aren't running the Giants. Bradshaw will see a lot of playing time next year.

Comment

What do you know yet another NFL player in trouble with the law. I think professional sports should inforce stricter off the field laws
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
              What do you know yet another NFL player in trouble with the law. I think professional sports should inforce stricter off the field laws
              you dont think that probation for stealing a playstation is being stricter?

The average joe steals a playstation from someones house, say me stealing it from you, chances are me and you meet somewhere some time and throw down and thats the end of it, either i kick the **** out of you or you kick the **** out of me. Chances are no cops would ever be involved.

In Bradshaw's case, he is in jail and on probation only because he is an athlete in my opinion. Had he not been an athlete, no one would have ever known about him stealing it.

Comment

I couldn't disagree with that more. I think the law officials would be contacted as soon as something of value was stolen. They'd have to be contacted if you wanted to file an insurance claim.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                  Probation for something he did as a younger man when he had no real reason to grow up. Violates peobation after a year of not. A MISTAKE which everyone makes now and then. Now you being Mr. Perfect calls him immature. Well. I hope someone calls you immiture next time you screw up just for the heck of it.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                  X