Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS's Top 50 Active Players

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10877567/rss

This list is ok. Demarcus Ware in the top 10? Speed rushers suck.

I'm so glad Asante Samuel didn't make the list.

Tommie Harris 36? What a joke. He's in my top 10.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Wow, that list sucks. It is a crime to not have Adrian Peterson in the top 5 let alone top 10. Wes Welker in the top 50!?! THat is comical...

Remember the Kevin Williams vs Tommie Harris debate. He has K-Will 10 and Harris 36.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
        Wow, that list sucks. It is a crime to not have Adrian Peterson in the top 5 let alone top 10. Wes Welker in the top 50!?! THat is comical...

Remember the Kevin Williams vs Tommie Harris debate. He has K-Will 10 and Harris 36.
        lol you say the list sucks, then you compliment it because it has your homer bias in Williams over Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
          http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10877567/rss

This list is ok. Demarcus Ware in the top 10? Speed rushers suck.

I'm so glad Asante Samuel didn't make the list.
          Samuel is 36th on the list btw

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            lol you say the list sucks, then you compliment it because it has your homer bias in Williams over Harris.
            pwned...

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I think Chris Cooley, LaRon Landry, and Chris Samuels all have good reason to feel completely snubbed by this list.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                I think Chris Cooley, LaRon Landry, and Chris Samuels all have good reason to feel completely snubbed by this list.
                Tanard Jackson > LaRon Landry.

Just sayin.

Comment

Tanard Jackson > LaRon Landry.

Just sayin utter crap that is borderline ridiculous.
                  WHAT?

Tanard Jackson is a great safety but he's quite a bit away from LaRon Landry. Especially a LaRon Landry at the FS position. LaRon can simply has more range when it comes to covering this field.

Asante Samuel, proves this list is bogus. I don't care how many backup QBs he picks off, he's like 2nd or 3rd on my list for most overrated players in the NFL.

Comment

Joe Thomas isn't on this list, and he is arguably the best LT in the NFL. Not even in the just missed list, unbelievable.

Just noticed that Antonio Cromartie isn't on the list either (though he is mentioned). He also has Charles Woodson above Asomugha which I find odd.
                    Last edited by mad36092; 06-27-2008, 03:27 AM. Reason: addition
                    Ann Arbor Wolverines

Starters ------------------------------ Reserves

PG: Steph Curry --------------------- Jason Kidd
                    SG: Joe Johnson -------------------- Grant Hill--Ben Gordon
                    SF: Kevin Durant ------------------- Dorrell Wright
                    PF/C:Al Jefferson -------------------- Kris Humphries
                    C:Marc Gasol ------------------------ Samuel Dalembert

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                      WHAT?

Tanard Jackson is a great safety but he's quite a bit away from LaRon Landry. Especially a LaRon Landry at the FS position. LaRon can simply has more range when it comes to covering this field.

Asante Samuel, proves this list is bogus. I don't care how many backup QBs he picks off, he's like 2nd or 3rd on my list for most overrated players in the NFL.
                      He's quite a bit aways from Landry? Jackson is a more aware defender and hits harder. Both are extremely good, both are top 4 in the NFL free safetys.

Comment

He's quite a bit aways from Landry? Jackson is a more aware defender and hits harder. Both are extremely good, both are top 4 in the NFL free safetys.
                        I don't know about hitting harder and that's because their are no good free safeties for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mad36092 View Post
                          Joe Thomas isn't on this list, and he is arguably the best LT in the NFL. Not even in the just missed list, unbelievable.

Just noticed that Antonio Cromartie isn't on the list either (though he is mentioned). He also has Charles Woodson above Asomugha which I find odd.
                          Joe Thomas is a valid point. If you're going to put Adrian Peterson and Patrick Willis on there, you may as well pay respects to a position that actually takes time to develop.

I wouldn't put Chromartie on there either. But yeah, Charles Woodson as the #2 CB, seems pretty silly.

Comment

I like Cromartie, but he could go either way.

The Joe Thomas snub is the one that surprised me. Its not like he has a problem with second year guys, who had outstanding rookie season (i.e Peterson and Willis).
                            Ann Arbor Wolverines

Starters ------------------------------ Reserves

PG: Steph Curry --------------------- Jason Kidd
                            SG: Joe Johnson -------------------- Grant Hill--Ben Gordon
                            SF: Kevin Durant ------------------- Dorrell Wright
                            PF/C:Al Jefferson -------------------- Kris Humphries
                            C:Marc Gasol ------------------------ Samuel Dalembert

Comment

It still sucks....I was just sayin, I'm not the only one that thinks K-Will is better.

Comment

Working...
                              X