Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schlabach's NCAAF Top 25 Updated

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/column...ark&id=3459463

Not much i agree with here especially with teams such as Fresno State and Notre Dame in the top 25. Still some good tidbits of info here and there and some worthless info here and there.

What makes my top 25 better from Schlabach's is I actually tell why I have my teams ranked where they are. In this article, there is no reasoning or logic. Just his opinion and nothing to back it up.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

"Senior receiver Kyle Hudson, who caught 12 passes for 127 yards and one touchdown last season, will forgo his final season of eligibility. Hudson, a two-sport star, was selected by the Baltimore Orioles in the fourth round of the amateur baseball draft earlier this month."

That is his explanation for Illinois. What a joke. Who gives a **** about Kyle Hudson...He sucked ass. All he did for us is lose the Michigan game.

And having Notre Dame in the top 25 is just asinine.

Comment

Yeah i agree he has a ton of worthless information in his top 25. Then again how many times can you update it? I'd like to see his last update I didn't recognize any changes.

Comment

What does Reggie Bush and OJ Mayo have to do with USC on the football field?

Pittsburgh Panthers are extremely overrated. No way are they better than the USF Bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
          What does Reggie Bush and OJ Mayo have to do with USC on the football field?

Pittsburgh Panthers are extremely overrated. No way are they better than the USF Bulls.
          Pittsburgh has more offensive weapons and we all know how little people really care about defenses. When you watch ESPN and NFLN, they seldom address defense unless it is a big time defensive player. On the contrary, they love talking about backup RBs and WRs.

Bush, Mayo, and Brennan Carroll going crazy on Youtube (it was a funny vid) and the video being pulled is all about USC getting out of control I guess.

Schlabach was just trying to fill space since he doesnt know what to talk about.

Comment

bad top 25

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Little do they know that Arkansas will be in top 10 by the end of the season. Mwahahahahahaha!

This was all part of the plan....ever since Matt Jones left Frank Broyles has been telling Casey Dick to play terribly, knowing that Nutt would "resign" and that Petrino would then come here. Mustain threw a wrench in the plans, but Nutt took care of that. Casey Dick will now perform well, and so will the Arkansas offense. Our unsuspecting opponents will stack 8 in the box out of habit from the D-Mac/Felix era, and then, oh then, will we strike.
              MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
              X