X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    I had pancakes for supper...Who does that?
    Canadians like myself from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    I only posted that to try and calm the mood. Don't make me go Bills_Red on both of you (infractions).

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    When you say "and that was a lie" it is pretty hard to determine what you refernced the word "that" to which could be any illogical thing you say.

And I still don't get what you meant because most of the stuff you say is pretty dumb like your last little post "my bad dog"....wtf

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    You obviously. And old people.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Sure!... Wait does that say *****es? Now that's not very nice.

Can I have some blue berry syrup with mine?

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
    Nope. You said "that was a joke and you know it was a joke" and then right before I put I choose us over experts I said AND THAT WAS A LIE.

So re-read that dumb a**.
    Ok dumb a** was a little harsh. My bad dog.

Insert picture of Turk off of Scrubs

Can somebody do that for me?

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Than why did you say "And no, I'm looking at what NFL scouts who get played to analyze and break down college players, see coaches film, talk to college coaches, see workouts, practices, games, all of that good stuff while they're job is on the line. I'll take their word over yours any day because they are the "experts"

Then you said

I rather take casual/followers/anaylsts/forumites what ever you want to call us over scouts and Todd McShay.

You just got owned. You're a joke Wonder KId.
    Nope. You said "that was a joke and you know it was a joke" and then right before I put I choose us over experts I said AND THAT WAS A LIE.

So re-read that dumb a**.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    You don't draft a RT #1 overall. He will be a LT...simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Than why did you say "And no, I'm looking at what NFL scouts who get played to analyze and break down college players, see coaches film, talk to college coaches, see workouts, practices, games, all of that good stuff while they're job is on the line. I'll take their word over yours any day because they are the "experts"

Then you said

I rather take casual/followers/anaylsts/forumites what ever you want to call us over scouts and Todd McShay.

You just got owned. You're a joke Wonder KId.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Yeah they are the ones getting paid. And that is extremely sad.

It's sad when you see so many busts and you see so many dumb draft picks that make no sense. Alex Smith #1? What is going on? That's ridiculous. Flyod Reese has a job on ESPN and is consulted on players with character concerns yet he is the dumbass that took Pac Man at #6...word was the kid had some serious attitude issues.

I don't care who gets paid to do what. The scouts talk with other scouts. It is a consensus opinion.

You know this because you know how ****ing ridiculous it was that Andre Woodson dropped to the 6th round. Are you trying to tell me that every scout watched Woodson and had their own opinion....that's a joke. They all see the same exact thing. Words were said and buzz was spread especially after Kiper continually knocked Woodson even after he beat down #1 LSU.

That's a joke and you know it is a joke. Walter was right and I was wrong. I told him the same thing you just told me, then I take a look back at the 2008 Draft and I see so many things that went wrong. Now I will always be wrong on some things but I will be right on many others.
    I've never heard you say "I was wrong". That stuff about Andre was ridiculous. You knowI'm as big as an Andre homer as you are and I still can't understand why he fell other than word of mouth.

And that was a lie. I rather take casual/followers/anaylsts/forumites what ever you want to call us over scouts and Todd McShay. The only guy's that I take with a grain of salt is Mayock, Kiper, Walt, You, and the guy's on here. I look at and say, hmmm that scenario's interesting, and level it at that. It doesn't hurt to get a second opinion but like you say in the end you have to stick to your own guns.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Yeah they are the ones getting paid. And that is extremely sad.

It's sad when you see so many busts and you see so many dumb draft picks that make no sense. Alex Smith #1? What is going on? That's ridiculous. Flyod Reese has a job on ESPN and is consulted on players with character concerns yet he is the dumbass that took Pac Man at #6...word was the kid had some serious attitude issues.

I don't care who gets paid to do what. The scouts talk with other scouts. It is a consensus opinion.

You know this because you know how ****ing ridiculous it was that Andre Woodson dropped to the 6th round. Are you trying to tell me that every scout watched Woodson and had their own opinion....that's a joke. They all see the same exact thing. Words were said and buzz was spread especially after Kiper continually knocked Woodson even after he beat down #1 LSU.

That's a joke and you know it is a joke. Walter was right and I was wrong. I told him the same thing you just told me, then I take a look back at the 2008 Draft and I see so many things that went wrong. Now I will always be wrong on some things but I will be right on many others.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Thats why I think I won the argument?

WTF are you talking about. Man dude you are really annoying.

1. You didn't win the argument. There is nothing to win first of all. Secondly, who gives a ****?
    2. If you don't care what other people think then why say "Well he must have gone #1 overall for a reason look at what everyone else thought of him"
    3. Man you are really annoying.
    I know, aren't I just loverly.

And no, I'm looking at what NFL scouts who get played to analyze and break down college players, see coaches film, talk to college coaches, see workouts, practices, games, all of that good stuff while they're job is on the line. I'll take their word over yours any day because they are the "experts" not you but in the end I make my own opinion.

You're funny when you try to sound big and bad even if you deny it.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Thats why I think I won the argument?

WTF are you talking about. Man dude you are really annoying.

1. You didn't win the argument. There is nothing to win first of all. Secondly, who gives a ****?
    2. If you don't care what other people think then why say "Well he must have gone #1 overall for a reason look at what everyone else thought of him"
    3. Man you are really annoying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X