Mayock and Savage- "Play Long at Right Tackle"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    When you say "and that was a lie" it is pretty hard to determine what you refernced the word "that" to which could be any illogical thing you say.

And I still don't get what you meant because most of the stuff you say is pretty dumb like your last little post "my bad dog"....wtf
    Because I don't hate you nor dislike you. Like Vb24 said, try to lighten the mood a little.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
      I only posted that to try and calm the mood. Don't make me go Bills_Red on both of you (infractions).
      I tried to play along.

Comment

I still don't understand what you meant by "and that was a lie" then trying to say what you meant again...confused.

Either way you got owned because you contradicted yourself...again.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

When you say "and that was a lie" it is pretty hard to determine what you refernced the word "that" to which could be any illogical thing you say.

And I still don't get what you meant because most of the stuff you say is pretty dumb like your last little post "my bad dog"....wtf
          It isn't dumb, it's just that sometimes i don't fully think out what I'm going to say. A lot of what I have said was well thought out and made perfect, logical sense.

Comment

You're the only person here Kid Wonder that thinks you are so good. Seriously, this is getting borderline ridiculous. It's funny because you just act like you are the second coming of Matt McGuire when you clearly lack general football knowledge.

Comment

I still don't understand what you meant by "and that was a lie" then trying to say what you meant again...confused.

Either way you got owned because you contradicted yourself...again.
              How did I contradict myself again?

And you said "that was a joke and you know it was a joke" referencing to saying Scouts are smart or whatever and you said you thought the same thing at one point. Then I said "and that was a lie" referencing it was a joke and you know it was a joke" referencing scouts meaning: i lied about me taking worth what scouts say to us when really the common, non NFL employed person knows more about scouting than they do.

Comment

You're the only person here Kid Wonder that thinks you are so good. Seriously, this is getting borderline ridiculous. It's funny because you just act like you are the second coming of Matt McGuire when you clearly lack general football knowledge.
                There was no coming of you. At all.

And you're wrong, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                  How did I contradict myself again?

And you said "that was a joke and you know it was a joke" referencing to saying Scouts are smart or whatever and you said you thought the same thing at one point. Then I said "and that was a lie" referencing it was a joke and you know it was a joke" referencing scouts meaning: i lied about me taking worth what scouts say to us when really the common, non NFL employed person knows more about scouting than they do.
                  I was saying it is a joke in terms of Woodson falling to the 6th round. Maybe you need ot reread what I have to say.

And I would never go as far to say the non employed NFL person knows more about scouting than they do. I think in some points maybe (one scout thought Brennan was the #1 QB at one point this year) but overall they are paid to do their job. I just don't like how they always come to a consensus about stuff...I just find it really funny because I know if they watched tape individually without talking to each other or buzz there would be more varied opinions.

Comment

I was saying it is a joke in terms of Woodson falling to the 6th round. Maybe you need ot reread what I have to say.

And I would never go as far to say the non employed NFL person knows more about scouting than they do. I think in some points maybe (one scout thought Brennan was the #1 QB at one point this year) but overall they are paid to do their job. I just don't like how they always come to a consensus about stuff...I just find it really funny because I know if they watched tape individually without talking to each other or buzz there would be more varied opinions.
                    Well not everybody of course I was just giving a type of example or what not, I don't know. I'm tired. Look, you bashed scouts in that big long paragraph thing and i was just trying to make peace ok?

And you said it was really sad that they're paid because of the way the Draft went down and you bashed them so I was just trying to tell you what I thought you wanted to hear so we could stop b******* at each other for 10 hours. I hope that incoherent jumble made sense 'cause I'm half asleep.

Comment

I think this argument between Matt and Angelo got very comical, very fast.

Comment

I hope it did. Man I have never talked to a guy (Matt) that unreasonable in my life. I'm right, you're wrong, go die mu u haha. (While he strokes his cat as a symobol of his Mount Everest sized ego).

Comment

Screwed you both are. GRAAAAND Master I am. Kick all your candy a$$es I will. Left Tackle, Jake Long does not fit at. Last Season, knocked on his a$$ durring two games he was. Sense secondary rusher at his legs he had trouble doing. Play well from his a$$ in Collage for two plays he could. Play from that same a$$ in the NFL, he can not, if wants to be effective he does.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Could you knock of the yoda speak please joey.

Comment

Too tough to understand Matt. You people have no sense of the finer arts. Next time I should write how Long will fail in Huttese. Na, translations for that are a b*tch and it all comes down to the belief that Long is better on the right side than left. No matter what hand he uses.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                                I only posted that to try and calm the mood. Don't make me go Bills_Red on both of you (infractions).
                                So that's why I haven't been seeing him lately....

What did he do?

Comment

Working...
                                X