Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Taylor Traded To Vikings! (or so ZN0rseman wishes)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Taylor Traded To Vikings! (or so ZN0rseman wishes)

Only kidding fellas.

I just wanted to make Puppy poop himself when reading the headline.
    Last edited by ZN0rseman; 07-02-2008, 12:52 PM.
    sigpic
    WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
    PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
    NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
    Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
    Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
    MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
    PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
    Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
    Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
    ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
    Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
    TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
    InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
    Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
    EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
    EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
    Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
    BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
    Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

hey guys, i'm adding to my post count.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
      hey guys, i'm adding to my post count.
      Then I will call you 49ersfan.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Dude not cool. I was getting excited and I'm a Packers fan. Imagine that D-Line.

And what ever happened to 49ersfan?

Comment

I wasnt getting excited as a bears fan.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

You ****ing loser! Thanks for making me almost **** my pants.

Comment

I guess to keep this stupid thread from getting locked we could turn this into the where will JT land thread. Are there any rumors still out there.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

JT will stay in Miami.

Delete this thread...I don't want any more Vike fans to **** there pants when reading.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                  I wasnt getting excited as a bears fan.
                  I'm not a close minded homer. I'd love to see that D-Line as a football fan. I loved to hate AP going to the Vikings because I'd get to see in what my opinion was to be one of the greatest backs to come into this league but then the Pack have to play him twice a year. That's why I was so glad to see us draft Justin Harrell because he was a run stuffer.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                    You ****ing loser! Thanks for making me almost **** my pants.
                    That was cruel. Znoresman, apoligize to IVF.

Comment

Come on guys, that was funny stuff!

My apologies to anyone who wet themselves or pooped themselves, with the exception of Puppy of course. lol
                      sigpic
                      WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                      PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                      NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                      Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                      Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                      MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                      PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                      Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                      Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                      ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                      Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                      TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                      InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                      Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                      EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                      EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                      Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                      BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                      Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                        I'm not a close minded homer. I'd love to see that D-Line as a football fan. I loved to hate AP going to the Vikings because I'd get to see in what my opinion was to be one of the greatest backs to come into this league but then the Pack have to play him twice a year. That's why I was so glad to see us draft Justin Harrell because he was a run stuffer.
                        Ok but why would that get anyone other than a vikings fan excited.
                        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

*posts*

Comment

Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
                            *posts*

This is a creative joke. I like it.

Comment

...what do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X