Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett favre in talks with Packers on comeback...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett favre in talks with Packers on comeback...

How pissed would you be if you were Aaron Rodgers....

Favre is becoming the Rodger Clemmons of the NFL with these antics
    Alex Carrington for mayor

Congratulations Andrew Luck, You are storing your winning Lottery Ticket in a Styrofoam safe until 2012, the manufacturer of this safe does not cover hazards such as Injury, Rookie Pay Scales, or declining skills

-You know you are right on message boards when no one responds to your post

Originally posted by evans555 View Post
    How pissed would you be if you were Aaron Rodgers....

Favre is becoming the Rodger Clemmons of the NFL with these antics
    Source? Or are you kidding?

Comment

mortensen on ESPN said it.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Brett Favre is a god damn joke. Stay retired!

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
          Brett Favre is a god damn joke. Stay retired!
          You're whole franchise is a joke. Lay off Favre. Minnesota sucks.

Comment

I hope he stays retired. I love Favre but I think it's Aaron Rodgers turn to lead the Pack. He deserves to play for the Pack as long as he wants though so I guess it's a wait and see. Early on in the offseason after retiring rumors came out and he denied them so I think it's probably just the feeling of this time of year and not being apart of it more than wanting to actually wanting to come back and play.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3471189

Hmmm...
              And now for something completely different

Comment

Who didn't see this coming? If you were Favre, you'd probably be considering it too.

Imagine having to change your routine after 17 years. It's hard.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Wow, this is f'ing ridiculous. Now I have to listen to this crap about Brett Favre coming back every day. Why would he even retire in the first place?

Comment

Wow, this is f'ing ridiculous. Now I have to listen to this crap about Brett Favre coming back every day. Why would he even retire in the first place?
                    Maybe he just needed a good cry lol.

I hate hearing this crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                      Maybe he just needed a good cry lol.

I hate hearing this crap too.
                      So do i.

I love Favre as much as the next Packers fan but he should stay retired. He had all the oppurtunities in the world to stay and new he would still be the man.

From a purely playing standpoint. A-Rod has had all the reps with the 1st team and is prepared mentally and physically for the season as a starter.

It's not fair on Rodgers to have to be compared with Favre for his entire time in GB but now he'll be asked about him returning etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Conroy View Post
                        So do i.

I love Favre as much as the next Packers fan but he should stay retired. He had all the oppurtunities in the world to stay and new he would still be the man.

From a purely playing standpoint. A-Rod has had all the reps with the 1st team and is prepared mentally and physically for the season as a starter.

It's not fair on Rodgers to have to be compared with Favre for his entire time in GB but now he'll be asked about him returning etc etc.
                        I completely agree.

Comment

Wow, this is surprising. Two Packer fans saying Favre should retire?

Comment

We're all just tired of hearing the crap, especially after everyone's already gone through mourning over Favre retiring. Additionally, the Packers have Rodgers/Brohm/Flynn on the roster. If Favre returns, Brohm looks like a wasted pick.
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Wow, this is surprising. Two Packer fans saying Favre should retire?
                              Favre knows the offense like the back of his hand, but I'm a Rodgers fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X