Talib and Cory Boyd in fight at rookie symposium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talib and Cory Boyd in fight at rookie symposium

This is HILAIRIOUS to me and not in a good way. PFW.com says 1st round pick Aqib Talib and 7th round pick Cory Boyd got into a fight.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...rs-identified/

The players were in a budget and finances meeting, where rookies from four teams were gathered. Talib and Boyd had been jawing at each other for a while, and it came to a head during that specific session.

Well Gruden said he wanted "juice" in the locker room and on the field. Everyone knows Talib talks a lot of smack on the football field and is a great football quote. Next DeAngelo Hall? I don't know. The weed doesn't bother me because he hasn't failed a test in 2 years at Kansas in soph and junior seasons. Hey, as long as he is a really good player it isn't a big deal to me.

Just thought this was kind of funny. I wonder what they were arguing about.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

The weed is cool as long as you dont become a dope head. I smoke it VERY sedemly. So I'm not concerned about Talib and marajuana. Now showing your dominance by commencing a beatdown I love. Show your toughness and back up your talk all by kicking another Rookie's a$$. Show you are the toughest rookie in the NFL!
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
      The weed is cool as long as you dont become a dope head. I smoke it VERY sedemly. So I'm not concerned about Talib and marajuana. Now showing your dominance by commencing a beatdown I love. Show your toughness and back up your talk all by kicking another Rookie's a$$. Show you are the toughest rookie in the NFL!
      True but with your own teammates?

If he is jawing with Matt Ryan I'm all for it. But a teammate?
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

lol i was gonna post this earlier but got distracted.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

"I'm back. I'm back like cooked crack!" Hilarious
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm not down with this. Isn't the symposium supposed to be helping players understand how to be responsible and know how to manage your money leading to maturity? Because obviously neither has it.

Comment

I like the comment that one guy made from the Dave Chappelle show "I'm here for the free crack giveaway!"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post

That does not sound like Matt Ryan at all, "Hey Talib, you enjoy marijuana which is illegal and therefore by extension wrong... Ha...Ha...Ha!"

Comment

I kinda wanna see Matt Ryan get punched in the face. That would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post

If your teammate needs put in his place because he was being a prick hell yea. My team in high school had fights on the field and off to prove our points. I won mine but others weren't so skilled in that part. They had big mouths and needed put in their place. They were put in their place and the situation was never spoken of again and if it was we had strong enough leadership to have the situation squashed.

There are many variables to fighting within a team. I think Tampa has the intelligence and leadership to handle it.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                    X