Donovan Mcnabb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donovan Mcnabb

Should the birds have traded him to Baltimore? Personally I think so...

i dont think baltimore wants him

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
      Should the birds have traded him to Baltimore? Personally I think so...
      What offer did they get for him? Next season should be Kolb's.

Comment

mcnabb will be the next culpepper/leftwich.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
          mcnabb will be the next culpepper/leftwich.
          Considering the man's a veteran while Leftwhich was a 4 year pro and Culpepper hasn't been with a team longer than two years since 2005 I believe. McNabb has been with the Eagles for 9 years.

Comment

So I'm assuming no one here watched those last three games against the Cowboys, Saints, and Bills? Did everyone also forget that for the other 13 games he was STILL recovering from that awful ACL injury? Look, if McNabb doesn't do well, next season will be the beginning of the Kolb era, but I seriously doubt it, he's looked great in the practices so far. I support McNabb 100%, and so does the coaching staff.

Comment

Kolb in '09!

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                Kolb in '09!
                I really hope not, but I'm not scared of it.

Comment

The Ravens weren't going to give up 2 or 3 first round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    The Ravens weren't going to give up 2 or 3 first round picks.
                    I wouldn't either. He's like McNair 2.0. Still good just way too injury prone.

Comment

Not sure. The situation in Phili is preferable and if he comes back at full strength and plays to his full potential the Eagles could win 8 or 9 games.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

If the Eagles can get a first round pick for Donovan McNabb now than they should do it.

3 first round picks in 2009 would be sick and then they could possibly move up to #1 and select Mike Oher.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Why would they get Oher when they have Winston Justice waiting in the wings.... lol ok couldn't keep a straight face for that.

Seriously I'd trade McNabb for a 2nd round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            Why would they get Oher when they have Winston Justice waiting in the wings.... lol ok couldn't keep a straight face for that.

Seriously I'd trade McNabb for a 2nd round pick.
                            I don't know. You don't get anything in return for a year and there is no guarantee at how good the value of the players will be in the middle rounds a year in advance.

2nd round pick isn't enough. Maybe if another player was thrown in the deal.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

With a 2nd, you'd get experience for Kolb, dump an older injury prone big contract, and oh ya, get a 2nd round pick. Although, they are trying to win now so I don't blame them for keeping McNabb.

Comment

Working...
                              X