Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I thought Bush was a soft runner. Plus I thought Eric Shelton was going to be really good. Bush won't be able to stay healthy with all his knee injuries.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Michael Bush.
    Well he's a hard ass hitter. I liked Michael Bush and I hate everything Louisville (from them to Highlands, Male, Trinity, and St. X).

I hope he's the thunder to D-Mac's lightning for years to come, I really do.

But you're right 3 straight 100 plus tackle seasons in the SEC shouldn't get draft. lol, your a hoot PP.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Matt Moore played efficiently toward the end of the season, but I'm interested in seeing how well he does once teams start game planning for him. Remember, the Seahawks had no film on him, the Cowboys were basically guaranteed a first-round bye, so they didn't care, and the Bucs were playing their reserves. Moore hasn't really been tested yet.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
    What in the blue he'll are you talking about?
    Michael Bush.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    I can't see them winning more than eight games, though I think six or seven wins is more of a possibility.

Jake Delhomme is 33 and coming off Tommy John surgery. That's not good. Can Matt Moore lead the Panthers to a winning record? I also have major issues with the defensive line.
    Ok. I think their d-line is a little below average but has a very good player in Julius Peppers. The back 7 is spectacular though. Littered with playmakers. Their running game looks to be solid this year and Matt Moore looked pretty impressive for an undrafted rookie. I think DJ Hackett will be a solid #2 with Dwayne Jarrett possibly playing a factor if he's dedicated.

I think this a real back and forth debate because of all of the projection. I see playoffs to be honest. Wild card probably.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Ok. I wasn't clear on the Denver thing so let me clear it up:

How bad do you think the Panthers really are? On a power ranking scale?
    I can't see them winning more than eight games, though I think six or seven wins is more of a possibility.

Jake Delhomme is 33 and coming off Tommy John surgery. That's not good. Can Matt Moore lead the Panthers to a winning record? I also have major issues with the defensive line.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied

Go check out his mock draft to find out I guess (first Eagles pick I'm assumming).

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Oh and thanks for catching that "back seven" blunder Matt. Glad you liked the write-up.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied

• Stephen Gostowski was 21-24 last year, an 87.5% completion percentage. Then you predict 22-29, a 76% percentage. What?

• You bash the defense and give it a top 3 ranking? How with that back 8?

• And this is a personal beef but explain to me how the Denver Broncos are a "roadblock" but Carolina is beatable by Detroit? You really have to kidding yourself with all due respect. Please explain to me why Carolina sucks.
    Glad you liked it, I'll address your points:

Gostkowski: He hit 76 percent of his field goals as a rookie, and now that he's in his third year, it's possible that Bill Belichick will give him more opportunities from long range.

Top 3 Defense: This was in the fantasy football section. They're a top-three fantasy defense.

Broncos: Mike Shanahan owns Bill Belichick. Check the records. Even when the Patriots were winning their Super Bowls and the Broncos were struggling to make the playoffs, Denver always gave New England a tough time. I don't think the Broncos beat the Patriots this year, but I think it'll be a close game.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Wesley Woodyard is a career ruiner who deserved to go undrafted.
    What in the blue he'll are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    I like Denver this year. I think they'll get the 6th or 5th seed. They should have a good defensive line for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    Because Denver sucks. Selvin Young doesn't impress me, but I'm surprised he didn't get drafted back in his draft. No O-Line, at least not until Clady's ready. Cutler is poised to breakout but he hasn't yet. No receivers except for Marshall, if he plays. No safety's and no linebackers except for DJ Williams and Wesley Woodyard.
    Brandon Stokley is vastly underrated, Tony Scheffler is an excellent TE, John Lynch is more than nothing, And say what you want about Cutler and Young, no one can tell how good they are at this point.

I'm not saying Denver is spectacular, they are far from that. but they are better than Carolina.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Wesley Woodyard is a career ruiner who deserved to go undrafted.

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    I like how you added the smiley face in there.

Opponents were worried about the passing game while playing Grant. Let's see how he does this year with Favre(maybe) gone. I'm not ready to put him in my top 10 yet.

AD faced 8 man fronts all year and dominated.
    lol I added the smiley to explain that i was joking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X