X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Na. His fault for putting himself in the situation. The other guy's fault for shooting. That guy needs anger management for shooting him.
    If someone touched my fiancee I would get in their face and tell them to back the **** off too. Guy did nothing wrong, he just did it to the wrong people.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    I hope Steve Kragthorpe did it.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Na. His fault for putting himself in the situation. The other guy's fault for shooting. That guy needs anger management for shooting him.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Give them Common Sense Vaxenations to keep them away from dangerous situations.
    You make it seem like it's his fault for getting shot.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Not like he raped the guy's fiance. Why shoot him for that? Two Words...Anger Management.
    No, the guy touched Guy's fiancé. Guy got in an arguement with the two guys and they shot Guy in the back.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Not like he raped the guy's fiance. Why shoot him for that? Two Words...Anger Management.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Saw this in my paper. Because the guy touched his fiancé they got into an arguement and he shot Guy. I'm sorry but for something like that and you shoot another person you are a gd pussy. ***** needs to grow a pair and go one on one if he has real beef.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Give them Common Sense Vaxenations to keep them away from dangerous situations.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    We need to do something about all these players getting shot lately. I don't know what but something has to be done. At least Guy is in stable condition. That's good.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    started a topic Trent Guy from UofL Shot...

Trent Guy from UofL Shot...

Trent Guy a WR and more importantly KR from UofL was shot and is in the hospital and in stable condition.
    http://www.cardchronicle.com/2008/7/...trent-guy-shot
Working...
X