No announcement yet.

Future of the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well personally I think Matt Ryan will be a bust and I disagree with every person who compared him to Peyton Manning.

I think Brohm will be stuck behind Rodgers until one of them is traded (way too many ????s to go on my list).

I think Flacco will be average if he doesn't bust, and I think Henne will be forgotten and out of the league in a few years.

Draft position doesn't matter to me at all. You'll notice I didn't list Jamarcus Russell despite the fact he was the #1 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
      I had Palmer and Romo #1 and #2 the first time I did it, but I decided that I would go a little bit younger.

I'm also not insinuating that Ben Roethlisberger is the next Manning im just saying then if there is a top 2 duo like we have now in the future big ben could be in it.

I put Kevin Oconnell because I think he has the least bust potential of all of them. He's going to sit behind the world's greates QB for a few years, and then hopefully be inserted to a star studded offense.

Anyway I just threw that list together in 5 minutes I'm really not going to defend it, I just want to see everyone else's list
      O'Connell has the least bust potential? Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
        I said he isn't the most talented, meaning on that list of 10 players not that he isn't talented.
        Yeah you're right my bad

Comment

Originally posted by the shock doctor View Post
          You're right. From now on let's predict Late Round QB's to always be better than top 5 picks because of Tom Brady. Good logic
          The point is obviously that just because a QB is drafted before another QB doesn't automatically mean he will be better. So it's perfectly fine to predict that a third round QB will be the best in his class.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Anyway Shock who cares if I put KO on there. Make your own list of whoever you think will be the top tier QBs a few years down the road. Its all opinion man

Comment

No love for Kevin Kolb in here....

Comment

1. Tarvaris Jackson
                2. Juice Williams
                3. Eddie McGee

Comment

Jason Campbell will break out within 2 years. I will bet all of Puppy Puncher's 24 Cents on it.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I know Vince Young won't be on my top 20 list, and I doubt we'll have another "Peyton and Brady". We'll have other good and or great QBs, but those guys aren't your everyday player. The league doesn't always have a Peyton Manning in it.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                      1. Tarvaris Jackson
                      2. Juice Williams
                      3. Eddie McGee
                      You are the biggest homer I have ever encountered.
                      "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
                      -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Leaf View Post
                        You are the biggest homer I have ever encountered.
                        Have you ever heard of sarcasm?

Comment

The way you praise Jackson I thought you were being serious with that post. Was not a very amusing or effective use of sarcasm.
                          "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
                          -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Wow Illini, I read your sig. You are seriously a complete retard. I'm not even gonna bother explaining to you how your sig doesn't mean anything about Tarvaris Jackson and how "great" he is.

Comment

Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
                              Wow Illini, I read your sig. You are seriously a complete retard. I'm not even gonna bother explaining to you how your sig doesn't mean anything about Tarvaris Jackson and how "great" he is.
                              The only reason why I did that is because Norseman has Tarvaris Jackson sucks on his.

I the the word use. "Retard" Real mature buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                                Jason Campbell will break out within 2 years. I will bet all of Puppy Puncher's 24 Cents on it.
                                I'm sick of waiting for Jason Campbell. He'd be worth waiting for if he could at least lead a comeback.

Comment

Working...
                                X