Future of the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
    IVF, there is a big difference between VY and Jackson.

Anyway, shut the hell up about Brees and Big Ben lol, Carson Palmer is the best under 30. I feel bad for him, such a great talent wasted under a horrible front office.
    Care to elaborate on the difference? He defintely uses his feet more but other than that they are very similar. TJ actually has a stonger arm...

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
      Oh, my bad, I keep thinking you are one of those fools that are saying he sucks after one year of starting.
      No problem. People these days are so impatient when it comes to players. I hear **** like "all of these guy's suck because they haven't proven anything!" Well no ****. I'm talking about guy's that bash Jackson, Young, Russell, Ryan, Leinart, etc. but people on here are so hypocritical. People who say **** about those guy's and then go OMG Jay Cutler's so dreamy! Trent Edwards is a stud!!! Cutler doesn't deserve this hype and wasn't Edwards 7/8 TD/INT? It gets on my nerves.

And VY is better than T-Jack IMO. Vince had (arguably) worse receivers but T-Jack had AP to lean on and Young still made it to the playoffs.

And people: remember one lonely year ago when VY was ROY and everybody jumped on his c**k? He had a sophmore slump with bad WR's and now it's the hate on Young show. It blows my mind.

Comment

I didn't jump on his c**k. His rookie season never changed my original opinion that he wouldn't be a successful NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
          No problem. People these days are so impatient when it comes to players. I hear **** like "all of these guy's suck because they haven't proven anything!" Well no ****. I'm talking about guy's that bash Jackson, Young, Russell, Ryan, Leinart, etc. but people on here are so hypocritical. People who say **** about those guy's and then go OMG Jay Cutler's so dreamy! Trent Edwards is a stud!!! Cutler doesn't deserve this hype and wasn't Edwards 7/8 TD/INT? It gets on my nerves.

And VY is better than T-Jack IMO. Vince had (arguably) worse receivers but T-Jack had AP to lean on and Young still made it to the playoffs.

And people: remember one lonely year ago when VY was ROY and everybody jumped on his c**k? He had a sophmore slump with bad WR's and now it's the hate on Young show. It blows my mind.
          YOUR SECRET ATTACKS ON ME WON'T WORK! Cutler quietly had a very good sophmore campaign and looks like a super stud for years to come. I wouldn't be surprised if we won MVP next year. Trent Edwards knows how to win and he's on my short list of QBs I'd want to lead a comeback drive at the end of game. Plus it's pretty awesome that he led a team that I guaranteed would have the #1 overall pick last year to a 7-9 record.

the "jump on his c**k" thing was so disturbing that it may go in my sig.

Comment

I wouldn't say MVP, we don't exactly have the talent for him to show forth an MVP season.

Comment

Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
              I wouldn't say MVP, we don't exactly have the talent for him to show forth an MVP season.
              Shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                Shut up.
                Wow, that is the worst MVP prediction in the history of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                  Shut up.
                  haha

Comment

Not my definitive pick but definitely a candidate.

Comment

No.

Comment

How do you feel now?

Comment

Working...
                        X