X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    Wow, that is the worst MVP prediction in the history of the universe.
    How do you feel now?

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    No.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Not my definitive pick but definitely a candidate.

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Shut up.
    haha

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Shut up.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
    I wouldn't say MVP, we don't exactly have the talent for him to show forth an MVP season.
    Shut up.

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    I wouldn't say MVP, we don't exactly have the talent for him to show forth an MVP season.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
    No problem. People these days are so impatient when it comes to players. I hear **** like "all of these guy's suck because they haven't proven anything!" Well no ****. I'm talking about guy's that bash Jackson, Young, Russell, Ryan, Leinart, etc. but people on here are so hypocritical. People who say **** about those guy's and then go OMG Jay Cutler's so dreamy! Trent Edwards is a stud!!! Cutler doesn't deserve this hype and wasn't Edwards 7/8 TD/INT? It gets on my nerves.

And VY is better than T-Jack IMO. Vince had (arguably) worse receivers but T-Jack had AP to lean on and Young still made it to the playoffs.

And people: remember one lonely year ago when VY was ROY and everybody jumped on his c**k? He had a sophmore slump with bad WR's and now it's the hate on Young show. It blows my mind.
    YOUR SECRET ATTACKS ON ME WON'T WORK! Cutler quietly had a very good sophmore campaign and looks like a super stud for years to come. I wouldn't be surprised if we won MVP next year. Trent Edwards knows how to win and he's on my short list of QBs I'd want to lead a comeback drive at the end of game. Plus it's pretty awesome that he led a team that I guaranteed would have the #1 overall pick last year to a 7-9 record.

the "jump on his c**k" thing was so disturbing that it may go in my sig.

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    I didn't jump on his c**k. His rookie season never changed my original opinion that he wouldn't be a successful NFL QB.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Oh, my bad, I keep thinking you are one of those fools that are saying he sucks after one year of starting.
    No problem. People these days are so impatient when it comes to players. I hear **** like "all of these guy's suck because they haven't proven anything!" Well no ****. I'm talking about guy's that bash Jackson, Young, Russell, Ryan, Leinart, etc. but people on here are so hypocritical. People who say **** about those guy's and then go OMG Jay Cutler's so dreamy! Trent Edwards is a stud!!! Cutler doesn't deserve this hype and wasn't Edwards 7/8 TD/INT? It gets on my nerves.

And VY is better than T-Jack IMO. Vince had (arguably) worse receivers but T-Jack had AP to lean on and Young still made it to the playoffs.

And people: remember one lonely year ago when VY was ROY and everybody jumped on his c**k? He had a sophmore slump with bad WR's and now it's the hate on Young show. It blows my mind.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
    IVF, there is a big difference between VY and Jackson.

Anyway, shut the hell up about Brees and Big Ben lol, Carson Palmer is the best under 30. I feel bad for him, such a great talent wasted under a horrible front office.
    Care to elaborate on the difference? He defintely uses his feet more but other than that they are very similar. TJ actually has a stonger arm...

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    IVF, there is a big difference between VY and Jackson.

Anyway, shut the hell up about Brees and Big Ben lol, Carson Palmer is the best under 30. I feel bad for him, such a great talent wasted under a horrible front office.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Calling his play great wasn't the best wording lol.

And I've never said Jackson sucks. You just think that because everybody else does.
    Oh, my bad, I keep thinking you are one of those fools that are saying he sucks after one year of starting.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Did you just call Vince Young's play great? I like him to and eventually see him being a good QB but he is not great...yet

You say VY is great but say Tarvaris sucks? They had very similar years.

That is what I call bias.
    Calling his play great wasn't the best wording lol.

And I've never said Jackson sucks. You just think that because everybody else does.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Wow you have a lot of time on your hands to do all of that.

Do you watch games VY plays in? I do. He plays great. He reads the field, makes great passes, and puts it on the money but their receivers suck so bad it's no wonder his numbers suck.

Ben is a good quarterback and yes I've seen games he's played in. He was good, he's an NFL quarterback. He's supposed to be good, he was drafted 11th overall. What am I supposed to do, praise god that he made a quarterback that's halfway decent? You make him sound like Peyton or Tom. He's not, he's just Ben.

Man you've got me pegged, I copy stuff off of ESPN. Very creative. Are you serious? That's funny, again, you sound stupid.
    Did you just call Vince Young's play great? I like him to and eventually see him being a good QB but he is not great...yet

You say VY is great but say Tarvaris sucks? They had very similar years.

That is what I call bias.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X