X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston: We have a problem

Ooopps.

2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

This was already brought up. Brett Favre is supposed to be a free agent in this game so it's not a big deal. As for the cover, well, the NFL really could've seen this coming but I don't think they're really going to care.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Yeah even if he signs on for someone else, I still think it would be best to have him in a Packers outfit

Comment

Wouldn't this just be the absolute icing on the cake that is the Madden Curse? The most durable player of all-time comes out of retirement, parts ways with the team with whom he became a living legend plays 5 games, struggles with a new team, gets injured, his team doesn't make the playoffs and he retires unceremoniously with the sports world hardly giving a ****. Sadly I actually think this is a highly possible scenario, because I don't care how much of an ironman you are you're still a 38 year old playing a young man's game at a position where you are an undersized guy taking hits from overrsized monsters.
        Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
        The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
        THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
        THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

i agree, and in fact already predicted Favres injury this season.

Comment

Of course the NFL doesn't care. To them Favre + Play = Money. That's the only thing the corprates in the league office cares about. Dollar signs.

But if Tampa got him that would help to Tampa winning the Super Bowl and not make me look bad when the season ended which I would love greatly since I'm the only one on the site saying it.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              Of course the NFL doesn't care. To them Favre + Play = Money. That's the only thing the corprates in the league office cares about. Dollar signs.

But if Tampa got him that would help to Tampa winning the Super Bowl and not make me look bad when the season ended which I would love greatly since I'm the only one on the site saying it.
              Haven't you read that ESPN article about him choking in the playoffs?

Comment

Working...
              X