Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Washington Redskins Preview

http://www.walterfootball.com/offseason2008was.php

Overall, I'd say it's a pretty good review. My only bone to pick is that Zorn's offense is very similar to the one Campbell thrived in in his senior year so I don't know why that doesn't get mentioned more.

EDIT: Also, when Daniels moves inside, Marcus Washington and Demetric Evans split time at defensive end. It isn't just Evans.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Thanks, glad you liked the preview.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think the Redskins are one of the most overrated teams right now. I forsee a 5-6 win season, 7 at the most.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I agree with Matt, I have them as a lock for a top 10 draft pick next year. I can't believe you projected an 8-8 record Walter.

Comment

Oh good, I though I was the only one. I have them going 5-11, with the 9th pick. I was afraid to mention that because I thought I might get shot

Comment

I think 8-8 is reasonable. There is a lot of young talent on the offense and both lines are solid. The defense may be old and have some questions but overall, it's still a good defense.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Let's not underestimate the head coach of all those that are new with the least amount of credintials, and the loss of Gregg Williams.

Comment

Any one else hear about the lawsuit about the Redskins' team name being offensive? I just saw a thing about it on NFLN...

Comment

Yeah it is ridiculous. Before you know it we will have to change the names of all teams named after animals thanks to PETA

Comment

Yeah I saw that on NFLN too. Crazy.

Comment

I mean, if they were the Washington Whities/Crackers/Honkies I wouldn't care. I'd probably be a fan...

Comment

Washington aren't neccessarily a bad team they're biggest problem is the division they play in.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                          Washington aren't neccessarily a bad team they're biggest problem is the division they play in.
                          Naw, I see them as an actually bad team. I like Jason Campbell's arm, but I don't think he is a very good quarterback. Like Matt mentioned, you lose Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams and replace him with Jim Zorn. Don't have the wide receivers needed for their offensive system, don't really have any good pass-rushers, some questions at cornerback, and they made a terrible hiring at offensive co-ordinator.

No offense Mmontero, I just don't see a good team. I'll call them a likely candidate for the playoffs next offseason though.

Comment

Campbell was one of my breakout players. He thrives and Tampa wins the Super Bowl I will be so revered. I will so want my Kudos.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              Let's not underestimate the head coach of all those that are new with the least amount of credintials, and the loss of Gregg Williams.
                              Zorn comes from a very successful line of position coaches who made head coaches though. I think he'll be alright. Everyone thinks losing Gregg Williams will be so bad but Greg Blache led the great Bears defenses of earlier this decade.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                              X