X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    Zorn comes from a very successful line of position coaches who made head coaches though. I think he'll be alright. Everyone thinks losing Gregg Williams will be so bad but Greg Blache led the great Bears defenses of earlier this decade.
    Daniel Snyder decision trumps that.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Let's not underestimate the head coach of all those that are new with the least amount of credintials, and the loss of Gregg Williams.
    Zorn comes from a very successful line of position coaches who made head coaches though. I think he'll be alright. Everyone thinks losing Gregg Williams will be so bad but Greg Blache led the great Bears defenses of earlier this decade.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Campbell was one of my breakout players. He thrives and Tampa wins the Super Bowl I will be so revered. I will so want my Kudos.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
    Washington aren't neccessarily a bad team they're biggest problem is the division they play in.
    Naw, I see them as an actually bad team. I like Jason Campbell's arm, but I don't think he is a very good quarterback. Like Matt mentioned, you lose Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams and replace him with Jim Zorn. Don't have the wide receivers needed for their offensive system, don't really have any good pass-rushers, some questions at cornerback, and they made a terrible hiring at offensive co-ordinator.

No offense Mmontero, I just don't see a good team. I'll call them a likely candidate for the playoffs next offseason though.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    replied
    Washington aren't neccessarily a bad team they're biggest problem is the division they play in.

Leave a comment:

• Eagles4Life
    replied
    I mean, if they were the Washington Whities/Crackers/Honkies I wouldn't care. I'd probably be a fan...

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    Yeah I saw that on NFLN too. Crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Yeah it is ridiculous. Before you know it we will have to change the names of all teams named after animals thanks to PETA

Leave a comment:

• Eagles4Life
    replied
    Any one else hear about the lawsuit about the Redskins' team name being offensive? I just saw a thing about it on NFLN...

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Let's not underestimate the head coach of all those that are new with the least amount of credintials, and the loss of Gregg Williams.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    I think 8-8 is reasonable. There is a lot of young talent on the offense and both lines are solid. The defense may be old and have some questions but overall, it's still a good defense.

Leave a comment:

• phenomenal_waffles
    replied
    Oh good, I though I was the only one. I have them going 5-11, with the 9th pick. I was afraid to mention that because I thought I might get shot

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    I agree with Matt, I have them as a lock for a top 10 draft pick next year. I can't believe you projected an 8-8 record Walter.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I think the Redskins are one of the most overrated teams right now. I forsee a 5-6 win season, 7 at the most.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Thanks, glad you liked the preview.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X