Walter's Fantasy Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's Fantasy Mock

I'm sick of hearing the exact same generic opinions on Brett Favre, so let's talk about Walter's Fantasy Mock

http://www.walterfootball.com/fantasy2008mock.php

Wow, he really went RB crazy. Why have the standard 3 when you can have 11?
    Also, Houshmanzadeh over Chad Johnson makes sense, since it's Chad getting the double coverage, he's bat**** insane and he always has those TD droughts.
    Last edited by PuppyPuncher; 07-18-2008, 02:59 AM.

I liked the Ryan Grant pick.

Comment

Shocker a2x

Anyways, I love these mock drafts. I do one every day on espn.com. I'm not giving away my drafting strategies until after the forum mock. Let's say I just have a very new method and I feel like it is one that is the best I've encountered.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Shocker a2x

Anyways, I love these mock drafts. I do one every day on espn.com. I'm not giving away my drafting strategies until after the forum mock. Let's say I just have a very new method and I feel like it is one that is the best I've encountered.
        Every day Matt? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
          Every day Matt? Why?
          Cause he is bored !?

Comment

Originally posted by a2x View Post
            Cause he is bored !?
            Lol true, but everyday?

Comment

damn of course its blocked here at work or else I would do one everyday too
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                Also, Houshmanzadeh over Chad Johnson makes sense, since it's Chad getting the double coverage, he's bat**** insane and he always has those TD droughts.

Chad had the same double coverage last year, and he put up better numbers than T.J.

I think people are overblowing his manic depression.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Shocker a2x

When dont you feel like your ideas are the best youve ever encountered? Thats pretty much an implied ending to all your posts!

What round are you taking woodson in? I am guessing on your board he is between LT and AP?
                  Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                    When dont you feel like your ideas are the best youve ever encountered? Thats pretty much an implied ending to all your posts!

What round are you taking woodson in? I am guessing on your board he is between LT and AP?
                    I have him number 1 overall on my board. Man he'll be a steal!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                      I'm sick of hearing the exact same generic opinions on Brett Favre, so let's talk about Walter's Fantasy Mock

http://www.walterfootball.com/fantasy2008mock.php

Wow, he really went RB crazy. Why have the standard 3 when you can have 11?
                      Eh. Walter only picked 5 RB's, and the only one that was a really high pick was Ryan Grant. All the other RB's were gambles.
                      - Also known as Dan.
                      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                        Eh. Walter only picked 5 RB's, and the only one that was a really high pick was Ryan Grant. All the other RB's were gambles.
                        I think RB is really overrated... All you need is one really good one, and you can come away with someone via free agency.

I won the Fantasy Experts League last year despite just having Brian Westbrook as a RB1, and no RB2 or RB3... Seriously, my other RBs I drafted were DeAngelo Williams and Jerious Norwood. But I picked up Adrian Peterson (CHI) in the middle of the year, went 10-3 and won the whole thing - only because I had great WR/TE/DEF support.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I believe in getting the best defensive support possible, one great and one good running back, and one all world receiver. I also like kickers on teams that don't score a lot of touchdowns. means more Field Goals.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                            I believe in getting the best defensive support possible, one great and one good running back, and one all world receiver. I also like kickers on teams that don't score a lot of touchdowns. means more Field Goals.
                            Rian Lindell was awesome last year. The Bills had the highest FG percentage rate in the red zone.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                              I think Blazedestin revealed that that the gap between the best DEF and the 10th best was surprisingly slim.

Comment

Working...
                              X