ESPN Fantasy Football Magazine Critique Coming Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Fantasy Football Magazine Critique Coming Monday

I finally finished this garbage, and I'm ready to criticize.

Anyone have any ideas of what this article should be called?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Another reason why the human race should no longer be forced to deal with ESPN.

Comment

Why do you all diss ESPN all the time? I understand criticizing them if they can't get a fantasy football mag right but at least they're there to give us sports news and highlights 24/7/365.

I can't wait to read how they screwed up though.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
        Why do you all diss ESPN all the time? I understand criticizing them if they can't get a fantasy football mag right but at least they're there to give us sports news and highlights 24/7/365.

I can't wait to read how they screwed up though.
        Some of their stuff is good and they do give the news and highlights. I like some people there like the College football people but I normally just hate everything about them. The way they self promote irritates me so much. They took Monday night football and threw in the toilet only like they could. It’s just their mentality, it’s hard to explain. They cater to people your age, wait till you get older and you will understand better.

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
          Some of their stuff is good and they do give the news and highlights. I like some people there like the College football people but I normally just hate everything about them. The way they self promote irritates me so much. They took Monday night football and threw in the toilet only like they could. It’s just their mentality, it’s hard to explain. They cater to people your age, wait till you get older and you will understand better.
          I dislike their consensus, flipfloping opinion when it comes to football, especially the draft (except for Kiper). Their baseball stuff is pretty good and their the only people in the world who likes the NBA.

They do selfpromote. They never give you channels in which other games are being played on.

I'm just saying without ESPN I don't believe their would be a true sports world.

Comment

We don't need ESPN. We have Adam Scheffter.
            Last edited by phenomenal_waffles; 07-18-2008, 08:47 PM.

Comment

I like NFL Network's coverage of the NFL more than ESPN's.

Comment

Should we cover the children's eyes for this Walter? We know you get all under the color about this but I don't know if DraftKidWonder is old enough to read such an article.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

They're a multi-million dollar corporation, so they should be subjected to more scrutiny than any sole proprietor. The fact that they called Greg Jones "Greg Smith" is irresponsible on their part. They're supposedly the world-wide leader in sports, yet continue to make mistakes and hire idiots who can't speak English correctly.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Todd McShay - enough said.

I will applaud ESPN for four things: analysis in baseball, basketball, tennis, and soccer. They truly are great here. In golf and football they are horrible. Sportscenter is a joke.

Last year was the worthless "Who's Now" compaign with that stupid tourney to find out who was the most "Now" (wtf) athlete in the world. Really dumb. This year it is Titletown. Who cares? Seriously. I want analysis, not irrelevant bullcrap.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                      Should we cover the children's eyes for this Walter? We know you get all under the color about this but I don't know if DraftKidWonder is old enough to read such an article.
                      I'm in high school. There hasn't been anything said I haven't heard before.

Comment

I'm in high school. There hasn't been anything said I haven't heard before.
                        If you can't learn anything from anyone about football, then you are not alive. NFL coaches that have been in the league for 30 years learn about football every year. It's a game that always changes. We can always learn something. I learn stuff talking to other users on this forum and they learn from me.

You really need to get a reality check Wonder Kid...seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          If you can't learn anything from anyone about football, then you are not alive. NFL coaches that have been in the league for 30 years learn about football every year. It's a game that always changes. We can always learn something. I learn stuff talking to other users on this forum and they learn from me.

You really need to get a reality check Wonder Kid...seriously.
                          I believe he was talking about bad language Matthew, or at least that's what that comment was referencing. If not then that was my mistake for not understanding what he meant.

Comment

Why would Joey Potter be referencing Walter's article for the site that it contain bad language?

JP was saying how you are basically sucking ESPN's dick, so Walter should "hide your eyes." Then you say "You've read it/seen it all before" I take that as you think you know everything.

Comment

He said Walt can get quite colorful in his article meaning bad language.

Simmer down Matthew.

Comment

Working...
                              X