Chris Steuber...caught him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Steuber...caught him

Anyways, just reviewing Steuber's big boards that he has updated from 5/5 and 6/30...in a period when no games were played keep in mind, but yes game tape can be evaluated.

http://profootballexperts.scout.com/2/751003.html

Anyways, a few things I noticed that I think is just a joke

1. Hunter Cantwell went from #10 prospect overall on 5/5 to not being in his top 19 (lol why 19?). This makes no sense. First of all, you put a player that never really started in YOUR TOP TEN then without playing one game in a 1.5 month period, he totally falls out of the top 19. How does that happen? I'll tell you how: "People told me I was wrong and I don't want to look like an idiot."

2. How does Fili Moala go from not in the top 19 to #11 overall, despite average production? I'll tell you how: "People told me I was wrong and I don't want to look like an idiot."

I'm not going to get on why an ILB shouldn't be the #1 player in the draft, but that is for the NFL Matt Draft which will be in full force starting Monday. Stay tuned.

And yes, from now until the Draft I will be monitoring all big boards and mock drafts from the more hyped experts. I am interested to see how everyone changes, including myself.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Cool. Can't wait to see all of the draft experts flip flop.

Comment

I don't think this is significant. Maybe he spent that time looking at game film and reading up on stuff, and readjusted his rankings.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

You said it yourself though Matt, these rankings this early don't really mean much.

Comment

I have Road Warrior James Rated like #11 I think and going #4 I think. Been a while since I looked but I wouldn't put him #1. Makes no sense.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            You said it yourself though Matt, these rankings this early don't really mean much.
            I think they represent who you are as a draft analyst. Steuber is one of the more respected ones out there, but with the Cantwell thing he lost some credibility imo.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
            X