X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    You said it yourself though Matt, these rankings this early don't really mean much.
    I think they represent who you are as a draft analyst. Steuber is one of the more respected ones out there, but with the Cantwell thing he lost some credibility imo.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I have Road Warrior James Rated like #11 I think and going #4 I think. Been a while since I looked but I wouldn't put him #1. Makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    You said it yourself though Matt, these rankings this early don't really mean much.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I don't think this is significant. Maybe he spent that time looking at game film and reading up on stuff, and readjusted his rankings.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Cool. Can't wait to see all of the draft experts flip flop.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    started a topic Chris Steuber...caught him

Chris Steuber...caught him

Anyways, just reviewing Steuber's big boards that he has updated from 5/5 and 6/30...in a period when no games were played keep in mind, but yes game tape can be evaluated.

http://profootballexperts.scout.com/2/751003.html

Anyways, a few things I noticed that I think is just a joke

1. Hunter Cantwell went from #10 prospect overall on 5/5 to not being in his top 19 (lol why 19?). This makes no sense. First of all, you put a player that never really started in YOUR TOP TEN then without playing one game in a 1.5 month period, he totally falls out of the top 19. How does that happen? I'll tell you how: "People told me I was wrong and I don't want to look like an idiot."

2. How does Fili Moala go from not in the top 19 to #11 overall, despite average production? I'll tell you how: "People told me I was wrong and I don't want to look like an idiot."

I'm not going to get on why an ILB shouldn't be the #1 player in the draft, but that is for the NFL Matt Draft which will be in full force starting Monday. Stay tuned.

And yes, from now until the Draft I will be monitoring all big boards and mock drafts from the more hyped experts. I am interested to see how everyone changes, including myself.
Working...
X