Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeyP
    replied
    There weren't any complaints about williamson's work ethic when with the vikes he actually was cited as one of the hardest workers I don't think that was the problem perhaps a change of scene will help him I hope he succeds in a way

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Not always. A bad work ethic can cause your timing when closing your hands to be off, your routes to be a fraction of a second off making the catch more difficult to make. There are other possible explanations. Personally I don't watch him enough to know which is his problem. Hell it could be all of them.
    That pretty much covers it. Bad work ethic can also cause a player to put too much thought into where they are supposed to be and not enough into catching the ball until it's too late.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Leaf
    replied
    Jud's gonna be fine. I see Williamson making a good impact on the Jags. Garrard is a much better QB than Jackson and Williamson has something to prove. Porter will be back and will catch 5 to 7 tds. The Jaguars will win the AFC SOUTH.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    Why would a bad work ethic cause you to drop the ball? It's because he can't judge the ball and trys to catch it with his body not his hands.
    Not always. A bad work ethic can cause your timing when closing your hands to be off, your routes to be a fraction of a second off making the catch more difficult to make. There are other possible explanations. Personally I don't watch him enough to know which is his problem. Hell it could be all of them.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    Is this really a big deal? Just askin...
    No. But it's something to talk about other than Favre.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    They pretty much ate $30 mil the day they signed Porter.

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    Williamson doesn't need to become a superstar for him to be a good investment on the part of the Jaguars. They only spent a 6th rounder on him. If Williamson gets 400-500 yards and 3-4 TD's, he's a great ROI for the Jags FO. Do I think he can get that? It's definitely possible.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Here is an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81gpKrIicjU

Wowza, how can a pro-football player be so bad at catching the football? Look on the side bar to find more videos of this. It has happened on more than one occasion.

He has probably cost TJ three-five TD's.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    Hands aren't the issue, it's work ethic. I could see a little tough love from Jack Del Rio causing a Williamson break out campaign. I liked Williamson coming out of school and I still like his physical ability if he can just overcome his motivational issues.
    Why would a bad work ethic cause you to drop the ball? It's because he can't judge the ball and trys to catch it with his body not his hands.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Extremely.

I don't know how he can magically find a pair of hands though.
    Hands aren't the issue, it's work ethic. I could see a little tough love from Jack Del Rio causing a Williamson break out campaign. I liked Williamson coming out of school and I still like his physical ability if he can just overcome his motivational issues.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Extremely.

Don't worry he won't.

Everything is going just as planned.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    How pissed would you be if he became an excellent receiver this year?
    Extremely.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Looks like Bust Williamson is going to have to step it up.
    How pissed would you be if he became an excellent receiver this year?

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Looks like Bust Williamson is going to have to step it up.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Is this really a big deal? Just askin...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X