Make or Break Quarterbacks of 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make or Break Quarterbacks of 2008

I can see many Quarterbacks that could lose their Jobs after this season if they don't produce. For example there is the Chiefs Quarterback, whoever that is. One of my favorites Jason Campbell, though with a new offense he may be given a one year grace period.

Who is your Make or Break Quarterback of 2008?

My Make or Break Quarterback of 2008:

Derek Anderson.
    I usually wouldn't have a second year starting quarterback in on this but with Brady Quinn behind him as a crowd favorite the pressure to succeed will be immense. Win or become a highly paid backup.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

My make or break QB for 2008 is Tarvaris Jackson. He has the offensive tools around him to dominate. If he fails big time, the QB I was most pro ready, JDB, should be ready to play.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

My make or break quarterback is Matt Leinart. If he falters this year and they prove they're for real, he's out especially with Ken Whisenhunt at head coach. I mean, look at the weapons: Anquan Bolden, Larry Fitzgearld (my boy and the most under rated receiver in the league!), Early Duce, Leonard Pope, and Ben Patrick. Levi Brown and Deuce Latui look like studs and if the rest of the line improves and Leinart can't keep up, I can't see him starting past '09 (due to having a rookie QB if drafted).

Comment

Matt Leinart is a really good pick as well. Both he and Tarvaris and in similar situations.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Brett Favre

Comment

I think Jason Campbell would really have to tank this season to lose his job. I think he's pretty entrenched as the guy in Washington.

I agree about Anderson. He's never really convinced me that he has staying power and I wouldn't be surprised to see Quinn behind center before the season is over if the Brownies don't jump out to a good start. Elite offensive line, bevvy of receiving options and power running game is almost too perfect of a situation for a young QB to keep an asset like Quinn on the bench.
            Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
            The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
            THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
            THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
              Brett Favre
              Oh God. Why? Why bring Favre up in ANOTHER thread, especially you.

Comment

Haha I was gonna say Favre. How ****ty of a last season would that be? He'd probably try to hold on like Holyfield and just keep plugging away not admitting that he'd lost it
                Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                  Oh God. Why? Why bring Favre up in ANOTHER thread, especially you.
                  I just think that their is a lot of pressure on him to succeed and that Green Bay may start thinking about replacing him with Aaron Rodgers very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    I just think that their is a lot of pressure on him to succeed and that Green Bay may start thinking about replacing him with Aaron Rodgers very soon.
                    NO! Aaron Rodgers, ride or die.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                      NO! Aaron Rodgers, ride or die.
                      I choose Brian Brohm.

My real selection is Jake Delhomme. John Fox is going all in this year and he'll probably get fired if they don't make the playoffs, and the new management could search for his replacement.

Comment

Alex Smith? If Martz can make him productive there isn't much hope for this kid. Brodie Croyle as well. How about John Beck?
                        "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
                        -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Jeez, it'd be easier to start a topic asking who isn't on the hot seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Leaf View Post
                            Alex Smith? If Martz can make him productive there isn't much hope for this kid. Brodie Croyle as well. How about John Beck?
                            Hell, pick one. You get a choice.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I'm not gonna say Alex Smith, because there's a chance it's already over for him with him competing with Shaun Hill.

I'm gonna have to go with Matt, Tarvaris Jackson. If he doesn't make it by....oh, let's say week 6 JDB will step in and fumble a lot. Then, this next offseason they will trade up to the number 1 spot with Atlanta. The Vikes will give a fancy moustache comb for Arthur Blank, and a personality chip for the robot we know as Matt Ryan. They will then draft Tim Tebow, providing jokes for WF.com for ages to come.

Comment

Working...
                              X