With Daniels out, Skins could turn to Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
    Actually that 2nd rounder might be too bad. John Clayton reports he will play out the final two years of his contract.

That Redskins D was well ranked last year in the NFC and if the offense can come full circle quick they'll have a good chance to go to the playoffs and contend for the NFC Championship.
    Redskins - Joe Gibbs and Gregg Willliams + Jim Zorn and Jason Taylor Does Not = Better Team

Comment

A 2nd rounder is way too much to give up for a 35 year old defensive end. Taylor might have 1 good year left in the league and you wasted a draft pick that has a good chance to be a franchise player for years to come.

Plus, be honest with yourself. You are in the same division as the Super Bowl Champs and the Dallas Cowboys. Trading for Jason Taylor doesn't win you another 4 games next season.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
        Redskins - Joe Gibbs and Gregg Willliams + Jim Zorn and Jason Taylor Does Not = Better Team
        You forgot a bit of math +1 year experience for every player under 30, -1 year left to play for every player above 30... most of our players are younger so that's a positive number and could = better team.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          A 2nd rounder is way too much to give up for a 35 year old defensive end. Taylor might have 1 good year left in the league and you wasted a draft pick that has a good chance to be a franchise player for years to come.

Plus, be honest with yourself. You are in the same division as the Super Bowl Champs and the Dallas Cowboys. Trading for Jason Taylor doesn't win you another 4 games next season.
          Agreed... begrudgingly but agreed.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
            You forgot a bit of math +1 year experience for every player under 30, -1 year left to play for every player above 30... most of our players are younger so that's a positive number and could = better team.
            I also need to multiply by "Worst hiring in the NFL" and subtract Todd Collins starting.

Comment

I also need to multiply by "Worst hiring in the NFL" and subtract Todd Collins starting.
              But then you need to add in bias and stupidity of the person doing the math =P

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I don't understand why he would be uninterested in Green Bay, but be so excited for the Mediocre Redskins.

AND HOW DO THEY AFFORD HIM?

Comment

Maybe he doesn't like cold weather or Wisconsin. Who can blame him?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Dan Snyder is dumb enough to send a 2nd round pick for Jason Taylor. It really wouldn't surprise me.
                    Ha ha it's already been done. Oh well, at least we don't have to see him twice a year now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Someone point me towards where Washington is!

Comment

Originally posted by BUFBills7599 View Post
                        Ha ha it's already been done. Oh well, at least we don't have to see him twice a year now.
                        I said that before it happened? Why? Because it's common sense.

Comment

Good Taylor is out of the AFC East hurray!
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                            Good Taylor is out of the AFC East hurray!
                            lol were you really scared of losing to miami?

Comment

The best part of this is that Quentin Moses gets to start... AWESOME!

Comment

Bill Parcells is a genis. Even though he selected Jake Long
                                I really don't see what's wrong with Jake Long. He seems like a great tackle to me. It's not like he picked Carnell Stewart.
                                This is my signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X