Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Wow you mean you really aren't going to say you aren't good enough for write for the site? What a total ****ing shocker.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

We should make a forum for Matt and Angie, "Can I Write?" Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
        We should make a forum for Matt and Angie, "Can I Write?" Fight.
        I'd win!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Wow you mean you really aren't going to say you aren't good enough for write for the site? What a total ****ing shocker.
          I know isn't it?

Comment

Notice how DKW's ears perk up when a writer leaves? DKW I'm willing to bet I'm not the only member of this site in college preparing for a career in sports journalism/scouting. You are 15. I'm not a writer for this site. Therefore, there is no way in hell you can be a writer for this site. /putinplace

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

If you like writing the same articles over and over with ****ty pay and hours, get a career in sports journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                If you like writing the same articles over and over with ****ty pay and hours, get a career in sports journalism.
                That's why I'm leaning towards scouting lol... Still ****ty hours but good pay.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Scouting doesn't have good pay from what I've heard. Plus you are driving 80% of the time and are away from your family if you have one. Plus good luck getting a job in NFL scouting. It's probably impossible. You might have to start out with a college or arena league (yuck).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                      Notice how DKW's ears perk up when a writer leaves? DKW I'm willing to bet I'm not the only member of this site in college preparing for a career in sports journalism/scouting. You are 15. I'm not a writer for this site. Therefore, there is no way in hell you can be a writer for this site. /putinplace
                      Yeah you can say what you're going to go into and everything else but it has no relevance to this conversation.

So no, not in "put in place" but nice self promotion for the HoO.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                        That mock occurred before I went through the majority of my player scouting that I have done thus far. Thus, I didn't turn in a big board at that time. You will notice Moala more properly placed on the big board I came out with a couple months after that draft took place.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Kid Wonder you do have a place and you need to go there. It is relevant because you think you are good and you're not.

MICHAEL JOHNSON FOR 2027 HALL OF FAME

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                            That's why I'm leaning towards scouting lol... Still ****ty hours but good pay.
                            How do you go to college for scouting? I didn't know there was such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                              Yeah you can say what you're going to go into and everything else but it has no relevance to this conversation.

So no, not in "put in place" but nice self promotion for the HoO.
                              Is there still an HoO cuz yeah I did own you pretty bad as you just so kindly pointed out for me =P

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                                How do you go to college for scouting? I didn't know there was such a thing.
                                You get a bachelor's degree then turn your resume in to an NFL team. There are also actual scouting classes that you can take and get college credit for.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                                X