No announcement yet.

Leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an online course I'm going to look into. Hopefully you'll see me on NFL Network one day. That's my dream.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I have a feeling 75% of the members on this forum could produce better articles than DKW.
      "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
      -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Kid Wonder you do have a place and you need to go there. It is relevant because you think you are good and you're not.

MICHAEL JOHNSON FOR 2027 HALL OF FAME
        I say one stupid thing that I regret and you're going to hold that over me?

Look, get a life Matt. You obviously don't have one. OBVIOUSLY. You think you're a badass and you're not, you're a little pussy.

But hey if telling teenagers they suck at things while you're on here posting 11,000 messages is fine with me, the ladies must be hovering over you. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
          Is there still an HoO cuz yeah I did own you pretty bad as you just so kindly pointed out for me =P
          Nope. =P

Comment

There's an online course I'm going to look into. Hopefully you'll see me on NFL Network one day. That's my dream.
            I think you actually have to have played in the NFL. It sucks, but yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Leaf View Post
              I have a feeling 75% of the members on this forum could produce better articles than DKW.
              Maybe you're right Leaf. I think you're wrong but hey. I've never seen you write anything up, at least that's worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                I say one stupid thing that I regret and you're going to hold that over me?

Look, get a life Matt. You obviously don't have one. OBVIOUSLY. You think you're a badass and you're not, you're a little pussy.

But hey if telling teenagers they suck at things while you're on here posting 11,000 messages is fine with me, the ladies must be hovering over you. ;-)
                I'm a little pussy...hilairious.

If you didn't talk about how great you were I wouldn't tell you that you suck. Did I ever tell Greg he sucks? No I didn't.

lol and the ladies are hovering over me. Have you even had sex before? Who the **** are you to talk? Don't worry, I'm having anal sex with your mom tonight.

lol you keep telling me to get a life and i keep telling you i don't have one...You must be Mr. Alpha-Adonis then.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
                  Jerry Reese and Eric DeCosta never did. Having a former NFL player as your GM can be a nice PR move sometimes though.

Comment

Maybe you're right Leaf. I think you're wrong but hey. I've never seen you write anything up, at least that's worth a damn.
                    Based on your posts in this thread, I'm going to venture a guess and say your balls haven't dropped yet =|

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

That's like the status quo for all major broadcasting networks (ESPN, NNW, CBS).

Or coached (J Mad)

Comment

I'm a little pussy...hilairious.

If you didn't talk about how great you were I wouldn't tell you that you suck. Did I ever tell Greg he sucks? No I didn't.

lol and the ladies are hovering over me. Have you even had sex before? Who the **** are you to talk? Don't worry, I'm having anal sex with your mom tonight.
                        I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS MAKES ME LAUGH!

Comment

Todd McShay and Mel Kiper say hello. So does Charles Davis (see avatar)

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                            I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS MAKES ME LAUGH!
                            probably the image... anal sex is funny =P

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Todd McShay and Mel Kiper say hello. So does Charles Davis (see avatar)
                              wait...Matt that picture isn't really you? nothing makes sense anymore

Comment

Well I don't think I am better than I actually am. I am sure I could produce a more worth while read than some of the stuff you've put out there, but so could a lot of people so I don't want to bug Walt for a shot to write. I don't want to come off as a tool like you have.
                                "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
                                -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X