Brian Robiskie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Robiskie

I'm calling it. Robiskie could be a mid First Round Pick by seasons end. Robiskie had 55 Receptions, 935 Yards, and 11 Touchdowns last year and has always shown tremendous ability to catch the ball when not thrown into his hands. Also Todd Boeckman will be a year wiser coming off a good season.

I see Robiskie going over 1,000 Yards, and 13-15 Touchdowns with over 60 Catches. FIRST ROUND!
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Why don't people talk much about the "other" Brian, Brian Hartline? He's a sophomore, and he's been nearly as productive as Robiskie.
    This is my signature.

Comment

Notice Joey's location Wooster, Ohio
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Hartline reminds me of a young Robiskie. When he is a Senior I can see him being good enough to go Round 1.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Matt I am hardly ever wrong on judging talent. When I go out on a limb I'm usually right. However when I do screw up it's usually big. My biggest talent blunder...NBA Draft: Kobe Bryant. Sad year of scouting that year did me.

Comment

Joey as great as I think I am, at least I know that I make a lot of mistakes, and so do pro teams and so do even Mike Mayock the greatest football analyst in the history of television.

That said, we all remember all the great predictions we made, but rarely remember our mistakes.

Comment

I don't go out on a limb for and put a guy on a pedestal just because is what I'm trying to say Matt. I only go out on a limb when I have a good feeling that a guy is worth hooking my caboose to and that isn't that often. I didn't mean I don't make mistakes. Only that I only go out on a limb and endorse a guy when I am sure he will make it.

Comment

I think he'll end up a mid third rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                  I don't go out on a limb for and put a guy on a pedestal just because is what I'm trying to say Matt. I only go out on a limb when I have a good feeling that a guy is worth hooking my caboose to and that isn't that often. I didn't mean I don't make mistakes. Only that I only go out on a limb and endorse a guy when I am sure he will make it.
                  I agree Joey and you know I respect your football knowledge. Just saying someone that says they are rarely wrong is kidding themselves.

Comment

I meant I am rarely wrong when I go out on a limb because I do it so rarely. I will make myself more clear next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                      I meant I am rarely wrong when I go out on a limb because I do it so rarely. I will make myself more clear next time.
                      True. We can't go wrong with Woodson. We'll be remembered when he is balling this preseason to Mario Manningham and Steve Smith.

Comment

True. Then we can toast to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          True. We can't go wrong with Woodson. We'll be remembered when he is balling this preseason to Mario Manningham and Steve Smith.
                          I've already got a little jig prepared when he gets cut.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                            I've already got a little jig prepared when he gets cut.
                            **** YOU *******! WHERE'S MY BALL! I'M GOIN HOME!

Kidding

Comment

I don't think that's unreasonable. Robiskie has really stood out in the film I have seen of him thus far but I'm waiting to see what he does this year before I give him a first round grade.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                              X