Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNulty
    replied
    Is Robiskie going 1st round that big of a prediction? The school has had 3 WR's go in the first round in the past 3 years and Robiskie could have gone pro last year. His team will win 10 games without breaking a sweat, he has the bloodlines and the pedigree. I think he'll be a first rounder by season's end but depending on who declares the measurable-monster underclassmen could bump him down the draft board. Robiskie probably runs the wrong side of 4.5 and the size/speed/vertical combo of Heyward-Bey, Crabtree and Byrd will blow him out of the water.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    so true...and yet sad.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    He actually made the prediction because he knew the Titans were stupid. So actually we are the stupid ones that expected the Titans to make a decent pick.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    I made the greatest prediction in history. Chris Johnson #24 to the Tennessee Titans. Beat that sucka!
    Congratulations. You are officially as dumb as the Titans Front Office.

Leave a comment:

• Drumsteroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    True. We can't go wrong with Woodson. We'll be remembered when he is balling this preseason to Mario Manningham and Steve Smith.
    When did Manningham and Smith get demoted to the practice squad? Or are you talking about CFL preseason?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Yeah I had Quinn falling to the jags at #17 and got grilled for it.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Joey as great as I think I am, at least I know that I make a lot of mistakes, and so do pro teams and so do even Mike Mayock the greatest football analyst in the history of television.

That said, we all remember all the great predictions we made, but rarely remember our mistakes.
    I made the greatest prediction in history. Chris Johnson #24 to the Tennessee Titans. Beat that sucka!

Another good prediction I made was Brady Quinn falling past #9. Everyone thought I was nuts and it happened.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    I don't think that's unreasonable. Robiskie has really stood out in the film I have seen of him thus far but I'm waiting to see what he does this year before I give him a first round grade.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    I've already got a little jig prepared when he gets cut.
    **** YOU *******! WHERE'S MY BALL! I'M GOIN HOME!

Kidding

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    True. We can't go wrong with Woodson. We'll be remembered when he is balling this preseason to Mario Manningham and Steve Smith.
    I've already got a little jig prepared when he gets cut.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    True. Then we can toast to it.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    I meant I am rarely wrong when I go out on a limb because I do it so rarely. I will make myself more clear next time.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I meant I am rarely wrong when I go out on a limb because I do it so rarely. I will make myself more clear next time.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    I don't go out on a limb for and put a guy on a pedestal just because is what I'm trying to say Matt. I only go out on a limb when I have a good feeling that a guy is worth hooking my caboose to and that isn't that often. I didn't mean I don't make mistakes. Only that I only go out on a limb and endorse a guy when I am sure he will make it.
    I agree Joey and you know I respect your football knowledge. Just saying someone that says they are rarely wrong is kidding themselves.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    I think he'll end up a mid third rounder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X