Pat White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat White

First off, I'm not defending him in any way shape or form.

I just want to know why no one has him in the first or second round in their mock drafts. Is it basically the same reason's as Tebow?

I like using Pat White as a counter-argument as Tim Tebow, but other than that he's a crap QB.

Comment

So there's no chance he could be a Michael Vick type and go early?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
        4% Chance

Comment

Ah, ok. I've been playing a lot of ncaa and everybody whores west virginia. The White/Devine option is unstoppable. White has a speed of like 97 so I though that he must be pretty good.

Of course, Tebow has a 99 in pretty much everything.

Comment

I've seen Pat White listed as a 2nd round prospect in terms of a receiver and I'm not buying it.

He will be just as good in the NFL as Seneca Wallace or play WR like a Brad Smith.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Spread Offense ruins most quarterbacks. White may fall into that hole.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Shouldn't these individual player threads be in the scouting section?

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                  Shouldn't these individual player threads be in the scouting section?
                  I didn't know there was a scouting section. My bad.

Comment

No, I think it can stay here. We're not really scouting. We're just discussing the player.

Comment

I see Pat White in the 4-5th round as a utility man.

Comment

Unless someone actually will run the zone-read, the odds are against him making it in the NFL...
                        And now for something completely different

Comment

Aw, man. I like Pat White.
                          This is my signature.

Comment

This is what I think

Pat White, QB/WR, West Virginia

Measurables:
                            Height-6-2: He has an average height for a QB and for a WR it would be a good height.
                            Weight-185: It is a below average weight for a QB and a little to small to a WR.
                            40-4.48: An amazing 40 time for a QB but an average 40 time for a WR.

Pro’s: He has amazing mobility and speed. Pat has nice touch on the dump off pass. Also he is best when in the shotgun and throwing on the run. White has nice touch on short throws and has nice pocket presence. He rarely gets sacked and he has a nice release. Also he has decent footwork and mechanics.

Con’s: He has below average touch and accuracy on long throws. Also he lacks the bulk for a QB and for a WR. What position will he play? Does he have good enough hands to play WR in the NFL?

QB Note: He throws left handed and over-the-top.

Projection: Mid 2nd- Early 3rd RD

Comparison: Antwan Randle El: They both play and or played QB in college. Both lack the accuracy to play QB in the NFL. White will also have to switch to WR also they have relatively the same size

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
                              Pat White isn't much of a passer, he's the prototypical zone-read QB. Also you have to realize Mike Vick had wordclass armstrength and came from a prostyle offense, even tho he ran options constantly.

Actually looking back can anyone explain to me how Mike Vick actually got the #1 pick?? In hindsight its pretty surprising, and I didn't watch football back then

Comment

Working...
                              X