Dolphins as bad again next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins as bad again next year?

1-15 team loses its only two notable defensive players and expects rookies and scrubs to make them competitive again.

I'm thinking another 1-15 season looking at the trash on that team.
    Last edited by giantsfanmike; 07-21-2008, 11:40 AM.

They could be even worse... as improbable as that sounds.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't think they'll be as bad as the Falcons.
      This is my signature.

Comment

Worse.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I don't see how anyone can be worse than the Falcons. Unless Matt Ryan is stellar immediately, I don't see Atlanta having anything going for them.
          This is my signature.

Comment

I don't know, a lot of the problems last year were injuries to the secondary and Ronnie Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
              1-15 team loses its only two notable defensive players and expects rookies and scrubs to make them competitive again.

They are no doubt the worst team in the NFL. Kansas City is a close second.
              sigpic

Comment

I think Kansas City will have the worst record even though it doesn't look like it on paper.

Comment

I'll be able to tell who the worst team is before the start of September when we can look at all injuries.

Comment

Complete hogwash, statements like this, makes me sick, you know nothing about the situation in Miami, we lost 6 games last year by 3 pts or less, with a pitiful coach and useless GM, this year you will witness a mentally and physically tougher team, with at least 6 or 7 wins, you can quote me on that!! Yes I am and will always be a fin fan.

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post

Comment

Originally posted by kyfin View Post
                      Complete hogwash, statements like this, makes me sick, you know nothing about the situation in Miami, we lost 6 games last year by 3 pts or less, with a pitiful coach and useless GM, this year you will witness a mentally and physically tougher team, with at least 6 or 7 wins, you can quote me on that!! Yes I am and will always be a fin fan.
                      Sorry, but you actually got worse from last year. You lost a guy who provided about 80% of your pass rush, and you also lost your most talented linebacker.
                      - Also known as Dan.
                      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

We'll see, I will remember you guys, keep on.

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                        Sorry, but you actually got worse from last year. You lost a guy who provided about 80% of your pass rush, and you also lost your most talented linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfin View Post
                          We'll see, I will remember you guys, keep on.
                          Jake Long could step in at RT and be the best the league has ever seen. However, he's playing LT, where he's too slow to take on the quicker RE's and pass rushing OLB's that the league has to offer.

Chad Henne is inconsistent and quite honestly, will amount to less than virtually every other QB in the 2008 class sans Matt Flynn, Alex Brink, and MAYBE Colt Brennan.

Phillip Merling is quality, but he's not someone I expected to be a 3-4 DE, and he can't play 3-4 OLB at all. Either way, it's rare for defensive ends to make an impact in 2008.

Uh. Who else did you get? A few running backs? A few more DE's? Any decent off season acquisitions? Whoops. Sorry.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Miami should be a 2-4 win team....at best 5 wins, but that might be stretching it.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                              Either way, it's rare for defensive ends to make an impact in 2008.
                              What?

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                              X