Claude Wroten suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claude Wroten suspended

St Louis Rams' defensive tackle Claude Wroten has been suspended for a year, due to a violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy.

Wroten was a standout player at LSU and was widely regarded as having first-round potential but slid to the third round in the 2006 Draft due to stories concerning his use of recreational drugs. Wroten was suspended for four games in 2007 on similar grounds and this latest incident must surely signal the end of his NFL career.

It's just sad to see players with talent throwing it all away for the most stupid of reasons.
    The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.

*sigh* I hope Dorsey does well, I don't want LSU to be known for having so many D-Line busts.
    This is my signature.

Comment

Once you can almost understand as these are young guys whose friends are 'all doing it' but with Goodell in charge and your job clearly on the line it is just incredibly stupid to reoffend

Comment

Well there goes one of sleeper teams for 2008. Who replaces him.

Comment

For all the money he just lost, it had better have been some good sh*t!

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
            Well there goes one of sleeper teams for 2008. Who replaces him.
            He was unlikely to start much in 2008, anyway. It's going to be Carriker and either Glover or Ryan for the Rams at DT this year. Victor Adeyanju could be moved inside from DE, too.
            The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't think he'd start either, but this kills their rotation.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
              X