Jets receive permission to talk to Favre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets receive permission to talk to Favre

I hear they want to make sure he’s committed and wants to play more than one year but that’s just rumor.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...to_talk_t.html

if he comes to the AFC East, he'll regret it

Comment

Jets are not an ideal situation for Favre who has stated that he will report to training camp for the Packers.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Favre doesn't have the luxury of picking the ideal situation. It might be the best place available.

Comment

BUCS HAVE PERMISSION TO TALK TO FAVRE, TOO

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

It was reported earlier today that the New York Jets have received permission to talk directly with Packers quarterback Brett Favre regarding a trade.

FOX’s Jay Glazer reports that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have also received such permission.

Prior reports indicated only that the Bucs were interested in a trade, not that the Bucs were allowed to talk to the veteran quarterback.

So Favre has full permission to speak with both teams, and both teams have permission to speak with Favre. Presumably, the calls won’t be made on a Packers-issued cell phone.

Comment

He'll probably land in Tampa. Unlike what Matt stipulates, however, he will not go for a fifth rounder and Jeff Garcia unless Ted Thompson decides it's time for career suicide.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Like MMontero said, Tampa is a good fit because they the best shot at making the doggone playoff out of the Jets, Ravens and Tampa. Also, Tampa runs the same system that Brett has been in since '92..
              And now for something completely different

Comment

Originally posted by packman_jon View Post
                Like MMontero said, Tampa is a good fit because they the best shot at making the doggone playoff out of the Jets, Ravens and Tampa. Also, Tampa runs the same system that Brett has been in since '92..
                Ravens shouldn't even be in the discussion. They have 0 interest.

Comment

the new york accent doesnt fit favre

Comment

I'm sure that will be the final say in his decision.

Comment

i just remembering when i came to america the first time

i was at first in new york and than in arkansas

such a different

Comment

Is this Garcia talk just something matt made up in a wet dream? They wont trade one washed up cry baby QB for another and a pick. If Jason taylor got traded for 2nd and 6th rounders as a 1 (maybe 2) year rental, a QB will at least get that in return w/out taking on a worthless backup. Garcia then can be traded to the vikes because they need someone worse than TJ to make him look good.
                        Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

You think Garcia is worse than Jackson?

Comment

Garcia > Jackson.

Jackson cant even hold weak armed Garcia's ****

Comment

I'd take Garcia over Jackson 100 times out of 100.

Comment

Working...
                              X