Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the Chances...?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are the Chances...?

    In the 2009 Draft there will are a few questions I would like everyone to ponder.

    1) What are the chances that the Titans draft a receiver?

    2) What are the chances the Broncos draft a Center in Round 1?

    3) What are the chances the 49ers take a Quarterback in Round 1?

    4) What are the chances the Patriots take a Middle Linebacker in Round 1?

    5) What are the chances the Steelers take an Offensive Lineman in Round 1?
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

    Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

  • #2
    1) The Titans wont draft a receiver since the believe in Mike Williams 1/10

    2) Theirs Only 1 center worth drafting in round 1 and i think the broncos will pick early in 2009 so they will go with someone else 4/10

    3) I Like the chances of the 49's drafting a QB in the first round 8/10

    4) Not happening since they already choose 1 in the 2008 draft 0/10

    5) Big Ben is going to be running for his life this season 7/10

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
      In the 2009 Draft there will are a few questions I would like everyone to ponder.

      1) What are the chances that the Titans draft a receiver?

      2) What are the chances the Broncos draft a Center in Round 1?

      3) What are the chances the 49ers take a Quarterback in Round 1?

      4) What are the chances the Patriots take a Middle Linebacker in Round 1?

      5) What are the chances the Steelers take an Offensive Lineman in Round 1?
      1. The Titans are planning on converting Vince Young into a wide receiver. Chris Johnson will fill in at QB. Still, they'll need another one. 44%

      2. There just isn't that much difference between Centers. They can get a good one in round 2. It's a great year for Centers. 32%

      3. A good QB can be drafted in the second round, too. There's no QB good enough for a top 10 pick next year (Stafford is overrated), and I bet that's where they'll be drafting. 26%

      4. Their LBs are old. They'll be getting some depth. Darry Beckwith is the man. 72%

      5. Very high. Gotta replace a great guard from LSU (Alan Faneca) with another great guard from LSU (Herman Johnson). 84%
      This is my signature.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by supremeworldemperor View Post
        1. The Titans are planning on converting Vince Young into a wide receiver. Chris Johnson will fill in at QB. Still, they'll need another one. 44%


        SOurce ??????????????????????????

        Comment


        • #5
          I was being sarcastic.
          This is my signature.

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah that what i was thnking but then every other comment was normal so i actually thought about it.....

            young would probably be better than any other receiver on their roster

            Comment


            • #7
              No kidding

              Anyway, I'd say some front seven would be our top priority.

              Comment


              • #8
                In my latest Mock I have them taking a player for their front 7 Waffles. If that makes you feel better.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

                Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

                Comment


                • #9
                  What are the chances the Bears ask the Cubs if they can borrow their pitcher Jeff Samardzija to be used as a wide receiver sometime this fall.
                  This is my signature.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    In my latest Mock I have them taking a player for their front 7 Waffles. If that makes you feel better.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by supremeworldemperor View Post
                      What are the chances the Bears ask the Cubs if they can borrow their pitcher Jeff Samardzija to be used as a wide receiver sometime this fall.
                      0/10


                      But the chances that they ask any pitcher in the MBL to play QB are 9/10.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                        In the 2009 Draft there will are a few questions I would like everyone to ponder.

                        1) What are the chances that the Titans draft a receiver?

                        2) What are the chances the Broncos draft a Center in Round 1?

                        3) What are the chances the 49ers take a Quarterback in Round 1?

                        4) What are the chances the Patriots take a Middle Linebacker in Round 1?

                        5) What are the chances the Steelers take an Offensive Lineman in Round 1?
                        1) 9/10, there are a lot of rounds for them to pick one up.

                        2) 3/10, if they were picking at like 26, they could draft Alex Mack.

                        3) 3/10, Cullen Harper is the only QB taking in round 1.

                        4) 2/10, they have larger needs

                        5) 9/10, they are going to suck next year.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Man, I wish Samardzija would've played football instead of baseball.

                          Mike Williams could open some eyes with Jeff Fisher pushing him. 1/2

                          Cullen Harper won't come out next year cause he'll get the itch to come back and win a nat'l championship. It won't happen this year. Could happen 09-10 with that great recruiting class. Plus, if Mike Martz can get crappy QB Jon Kitna average numbers, what's to say Shaun Hill or Alex Smith won't have respectable, solid seasons? 1/64

                          Who cares about the Broncos?

                          The steelers won't suck, but they will draft another OL. 100%

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SoChillLax View Post
                            Man, I wish Samardzija would've played football instead of baseball.

                            Mike Williams could open some eyes with Jeff Fisher pushing him. 1/2

                            Cullen Harper won't come out next year cause he'll get the itch to come back and win a nat'l championship. It won't happen this year. Could happen 09-10 with that great recruiting class. Plus, if Mike Martz can get crappy QB Jon Kitna average numbers, what's to say Shaun Hill or Alex Smith won't have respectable, solid seasons? 1/64

                            Who cares about the Broncos?

                            The steelers won't suck, but they will draft another OL. 100%
                            Cullen Harper is a senior. Steelers will suck, they can't sneak from behind again and it doesn't matter how loaded you are at the offensive skill positions if you're line can't stop Shaun Ellis.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Didn't he red shirt? And although I like the Ravens better than the Steelers, at least the Steelers have a QB. If you think Flacco can come in and win... Shaun Ellis who had 5 sacks last year? The AFC North has to play the AFC South and the NFC East, the two toughest divisions in football. I don't see any team from the AFC North making the postseason, including the Browns.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X