Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Jackson Holding Out

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...son-a-holdout/

I think a lot more of us should have seen this coming but Jackson is officially holding out for a contract extension. It sounds like this should be finished rather quickly but there is certainly still cause for concern if you are a Rams fan.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

i drafted him in 2 of my leagues
    but i wont hurt his status or??

Comment

As long as it's just for an extension I think it should get done pretty soon.

Comment

I'm not even confident he can play like he used to anymore.

Comment

Yeah I've already stated that I have never thought he was as good as advertised but that he benefited from the fear of the Rams passing game over the years. Now that that fear is substantially reduced I think he's going to struggle particularly behind that Rams offensive line. I think he's going to be a first round bust.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

dang
            dont make me afraid

Comment

He also benefited from a great line.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                ... I think he's going to struggle particularly behind that Rams offensive line.
                That Rams offensive line will surprise a few people this year. As for Jackson, he'll get his new contract wthin a week or two- those who have drafted him in fantasy leagues need not worry.
                The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.

Comment

Players always threaten to hold out and they seldom do. If anything, I'd be happy because there's less of a chance Jackson gets hurt in the preseason.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Damn...I was looking forward to seeing him at the Rams' training camp
                    And now for something completely different

Comment

Working...
                    X