Vontae Davis not a top 25 pick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vontae Davis not a top 25 pick...

I do not consider Vontae Davis a top 25 pick and my reasoning is that he isnt starting at CB and Coach ron zook said that "Vontae is the most talented defensive back ive been around but he not the best defensive back out there." That is after vontae was on the second team in spring game. I think Vontae is an incredible athlete but not an incredible corner
    link to quote- http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...php?pyid=67800
    Last edited by bulldog0123; 07-26-2008, 07:15 PM.

Forget that, he's my #1 corner. If you're making a mock and you're lame enough to automatically give the Ravens a CB in round 1, then it better be Vontae Davis.

P.S. Ron Zook is a terrible coach. Did anyone see the Rose Bowl where he called the same play like 50 times?

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
      Forget that, he's my #1 corner. If you're making a mock and you're lame enough to automatically give the Ravens a CB in round 1, then it better be Vontae Davis.
      Just like trading up for Joe Flacco in the first round, right?
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Just like trading up for Joe Flacco in the first round, right?
        Eh?

Comment

I'm just saying, I don't like how people tell me how to make my mock drafts, when last year's draft was one of the most head turning in recent memory.

Someone had the 2008 draft every pick right, you would get an overwhelming amount of criticism.

Comment

That's nice I'm just sick of seeing Malcolm Jenkins, Malcolm Jenkins, Malcolm Jenkins, Rey Maualuga, Malcolm Jenkins, Malcolm Jenkins.

Comment

I understand. I'll try to mix it up with the Ravens in my next mock, maybe I come up with something different.

Comment

my pick for the ravens
                15. Ravens- Darius Heyward Bey, WR, Maryland*
                At pick 15 the Ravens address the WR position where they have no real standout. Heyward Bey will give the Ravens a new depp threat and another option for Joe Flacco.

Comment

I have Jenkins to the Ravens because they were so interested in 08 before he decided to stay in school. Why should that change unless he has a down year?
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

i think jenkins will be gone by pick 15 which is the ravens

Comment

lol he'll be gone by pick 15? Next season hasn't even started yet? If we were making predictions last year Jordan Grimes and Adarius Bowman were 1st round picks.

Comment

whats the point of making mock drafts yet? the season hasnt started

Comment

Puppy: Who else would fit in the draft plans of the Ravens? I have them at #10, where Malcolm Jenkins is pretty solid value. I had it between him or Laurinaitis.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                            whats the point of making mock drafts yet? the season hasnt started
                            I'm not saying don't make mock drafts. I'm saying don't talk about tiers or a player can't fall past pick 22...detailed stuff like that. We are too far away.

Comment

After my adjusted Draft Order (Stupid Trades *Grumbles*) I have them at #10. I still say they take Jenkins.

We do mock drafts this early because it passes the time, makes us think, and gives us something to do.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                              X