Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Matt - Andre Woodson at Giants Camp

Quote from yesterdays morning practice

"QB André Woodson, in my opinion, has consistently out-played QB Anthony Wright. Woodson finds his receivers quicker, is more accurate with his throws, has a stronger arm, and has better timing. I am not an expert, but I do not see any great hitch or long wind-up in his throws. He certainly showed no hesitation on a shotgun snap in the seven on sevens that he threw deep down the middle to WR Sinorice Moss. It hit Moss right on the button."

Seems Woodson actually has a chance to be the backup this early never mind just make the team.

Slow release slow release slow release. Andre Woodson can't play in the NFL. I honestly never thought his release was a big deal, or even that slow. Tebow's release is much slower.

I am worried about his release a bit and I have stated this in the past, because I don't want Andre to turn out like Chris Simms. Simms release telegraphs his throws resulting in a bunch of tipped balls, but I think Dre is going to be fine.

Just wait until the preseason...Woodson is going to be very impressive, and WalterFootball.com is going to be on the mot.her****ing map
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

In two years, when the Manning Brothers leave football to persue careers in the Oreo Double Stuff Racing Leauge, both Woodson and Lorenzen will be the starters, and will play against each other in the Super bowl. Kentucky Vs. Kentucky

Comment

Originally posted by SoChillLax View Post
        In two years, when the Manning Brothers leave football to persue careers in the Oreo Double Stuff Racing Leauge, both Woodson and Lorenzen will be the starters, and will play against each other in the Super bowl. Kentucky Vs. Kentucky
        That would be the best Super Bowl ever.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by SoChillLax View Post
          LOL quote of the day
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Woodson will tear **** up in the pre-season.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Practice doesn't matter. Haruki Nakamura is a hall of famer if your all gonna be like this.

Comment

Actually, I think Jared Lorenzen has been heavily considering the DSRL himself. He's teaming up with Casey Hampton.
                This is my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by supremeworldemperor View Post
                  Actually, I think Jared Lorenzen has been heavily considering the DSRL himself. He's teaming up with Casey Hampton.
                  Grady Jackson and Shaun Rodgers will see that team in round 1
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Rodgers has actually been performing above expectations in camp. Scary.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                      Grady Jackson and Shaun Rodgers will see that team in round 1
                      Has anyone filled out their bracket yet for the DSRL? Pound-for-pound I have LenDale White and JaMarcus Russell winning it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                        Agreed.

Comment

I Like Sebastian Janikowski and Ricky Williams (with the munchies) winning it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                            Aa a former lineman I'm rooting for the fat guy
                            NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

I'll believe Woodson is a good QB if he plays well in the NFL for a couple years. Too early to tell. It's all speculation at this point.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X